Tree of Savior Forum

19/05 BIG UPDATE // [kTOS] New costumes and cosmetics (warning - a lot of pictures!)

You forgot the black one and you just have to kill hannamings for it :smiley:

Massive shame our Skyliner is so nerfed no one will buy this outfit.

Has iTOS team even told us why they made such a drastic change? Have they just been listening to some small group of Redditors or something or the Korean TOS thread?

Not to mention the iTOS team SCREWED UP the animations. Theyā€™re all slow and ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up to be frank. They pause you and take waaaaaayyyy too long now.

Iā€™ve reported this to the bug forum already but damn, I hope we start getting some real balance patches soon and not only an entire month of just hotfixes and server related stuff.

I could also go on about kTOS buffing Barbarians and giving them slash 50%. Whereā€™s Highlanders slash 50%? Almost all of their skills are slash and Iā€™m already rank 7 so I canā€™t fit in 1 rank of Barbarian into my build anymore.

This games balance is all over the place. Still, love that animation. Shame it wonā€™t be bought by anyone on iTOS as no one apart from a very few have even touched Highlander C3 from the looks of it and made it to rank 7.

Canā€™t you still use the advanced classā€™s C3 outfit if youā€™re the correct base class? We already have Priest C3 in the TP shop and I think any Cleric can wear it.

I donā€™t really know why but maybe there arenā€™t that many costumes or hair colours because it takes a lot of time or manual work to create them with a good quality/high standard.

There are a lot of actions for each class, I donā€™t know what model they use - whether it is easy to create new costumes or if a lot of it is hand sprited and edited but I lean towards the latter.

As for limited hair colours, and general ā€˜brownnessā€™ that some people complain aboutā€¦ Well, I believe everything visual in-game is someoneā€™s work of art. I mean that the tone of everything ā€œmatchesā€ and every character feels like they ā€œbelongā€ in every piece of scenery, unlike in a lot of other games. Itā€™s like this on purpose and maybe the artist just preferred it this way when they made it.

Over time things will change and more content will be added. But it takes time - itā€™s usually the case for any game ^^

I actually think they already have a lot of stuff finished. They just slowly put them in the cash shop because I think more ppl buy them this way.

What Iā€™m sure at least that for example the plans for some hairstyles that are not in game yet are definitely exist.

For example I was sure the rank 7 chibi art hairsytles are actual hairstyles that will be avaible in the gameā€¦and we got 1 of them already. It could mean they are just plans yet of course but personally I donā€™t think soā€¦ X)

But maybe Iā€™m wrongā€¦we will never knowā€¦all we can do is wait :smiley:

Oh, there are definitely some costumes, hairstyles and eye colours etc queued for release :wink:

Isnā€™t the female wizard one adorable? I saw this a few days ago, was thinking I should make a dps wizard just for it ahh (since I love the chrono outfit too much).

Also, quality 3D modeling takes a lot of effort. Expect cosmetic updates to come slowly if you want them to maintain the level of detail they have currently yes.

If you use a crafting profession those crafts count
at least arrows do

I was able to get my white hair from crafting arrows with fletcher

suddenly even more archers everywhere.

I honestly would consider a crafting class if achievements were team wideā€¦ But no, you donā€™t share hair.

-scratches ā€œachievementsā€ off my to-do list-

I am a proud Highlander C3 and Iā€™m loving the gameplay (except for the damage tho, boost us plox)

Good thing I went for wiz3 despite being a thaumaturge

i think every NPC costumes are already there, so they just make it available for players.

For anyone curious how the flower costumes look in-game:

Swordie

Wizard

Archer

Cleric

7 Likes

New TP stuff

Hair

Long wave

Companion

According to google translate, feeding the companion with sardines will cost 3TP (might be mistranslated though).

9 Likes

Finally, a companion thatā€™s actually cute!

I like all the spring outfits too except Cleric female. Dress is a little too big/poofy for my tastes.

2 Likes

Is that companion the one everyone can mount?

I think itā€™s the Llama,but maybe this one too?

Oooo the llama is also really cute i suddenly feel less salty about mounting classes now if the premium ones are all cute

1 Like