Tree of Savior Forum

19/05 BIG UPDATE // [kTOS] New costumes and cosmetics (warning - a lot of pictures!)

Sigh*… As always, male Cleric class always get more ugly dresses… guess I’ll be sticking with the Master Paladin costume for my Monk for a long time… Its the only manly costume in the cleric class.

I really liked the Champion class design from RO. wish IMC could come up with a improved version of that

keep the faith bro. they will eventually come here.

I really really want that cockatrice costume. With that said, they’ll probably never release it here or make it rental. :cry:

1 Like

what is this costume?? http://static.inven.co.kr/column/2016/05/19/news/i13694486015.jpg

Gamemaster costume. Only GM’s have it.

Love paladin’s dress that I keep using it even when I bought the spring dress for my cleric. :3

1 Like

It’s so cute but also badass, isn’t it? I can’t wait to finally be able to wear it again.

Found the new cosmetics from May 26 kTOS update

브레이드 포니테일 (Braided Ponytail), 노블 댄디 컷 (Noble Dandy Cut)
198TP

and 크림슨 렌즈 (Crimson Lens)
49TP

10 Likes

I so need the big hair already. I know we have so much going on with maintenance and server fixes and optimization and and and…

But I need big hair. :upside_down:

Those red eyes… gotta have em.
Especially if they match PD’s red potion bottle. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

still no long hair for males sigh

Waaaah!! So much awesome stuff! :heart_eyes:
I hope this comes to our side soon!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I cant wait till they bring these to steam ToS! =D looking forward to that male haircut!

1 Like

i m so hype for this…

heterochromia…heterochromia…heterochromia fingers crossed

1 Like

Still yearning over here.

any new pics of stuff?

Source: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=10742

Swordman

Archer

Priest

Mage

Contact lense

6 Likes

They are following RO tradition where you use light blue dyestuff and your hair actually turns violet.