Tree of Savior Forum

*** 26 BOTs*** Telsiai Channel 1-6 Demon Prison District 2 [No Ban from GM More than 23 days]

Add new 15th Bot: RedrightH

“Action speak louder than words”

9 days and 24 days party from DeathSentence and PreacherK

Only reply in forum but No action from GM more than 8 days

Uploading…

For ■■■■■ sake high level bots should be even more important for IMC to ban asap when people report them, low lvl bots aren’t gathering up much money compared to high level bots. It makes absolutely no sense that they are just ignoring them all this time, they are just making legit players more and more annoyed and frustrated. First they dont have any kinda of antibotting measures like many other games and then they havent even hired someone to deal with bots actively. FFFFFFF-

Bumping thread, this needs their attention. Personally, every cleric/priest/whatever are bots in my eyes.

Devs should have total time logged in AND total amount of logins, and banned based on that. No one can pull off 24hr playtime in a day, that’s a bot period.

1 Like

really noob imc. auto reply GM and staff. this is the “more interaction” that they been sayin.

Add new 16th BOT: NcikCave

No Ban to any bots more than 10 days

It makes me sad all these bots have cash items… They are making enough money to validate buying TP… :cry:

What more evidence would they need, this is bullcrap

Tree of bot
Server : Telsiai
Map : Goddess’ Ancient Garden, Dina Bee Farm, Demon Prison District 2
All CH. All days

Where r u GM?

So tried to report bots, no any response at all

:sob:

Just saw bots at Stogas Plateau, (LvL 215!!). Tree of savior is dead.

You doing fine, but seems nobody cares. Just let it go.

Add new 17th BOT: bibijohns

No ban more than 11 days

Add new 18th 19th 20th bots:

• Amandap
  • Aimeeg
  • Cassoe

The evolution of Archer bots

so many bot and the name are the same in the list what are you doing IMC

This is same for Fedimian. They are in all maps and in all channels like 8/10 of players are botters. Now even legimate people started botting since IMC do nothing about it.

No ban to any bot more than 15 days

Meh

dude i hope people be more like you or you should work for imc

If no bans or suspension happen this game will not last for 2 years trust me! economy will be ■■■■ and legit players who are players grow tired.

Add new 21th 22th bots:

• olads
  • opply

No ban to any bot since i reported