Tree of Savior Forum

BOTS on DEMON PRISON

Good day to all,

I would like to make a suggestion on how to trap those bots on demon prison district 2. Since we all know GMs can teleport people within an area to another area why not use that specific command to kill those spamming bot. I know some may say that other people farming may indeed be included. BUT!! here’s the catch.

Say a certain amount of people are farming in that area, that said area which is demon prison needs portals to move to the farming place and back to the safe place. Why not teleport all players back to that safe place IF the amount of report bots would satisfy the need.

For example: A party is farming on that channel while 1 bot is kill stealing with those parties. If 5 reports would be made why not teleport everyone in that said map back to the safe zone. A simple 3 second warning would do it. This may help on keeping those bots back to the safe zone since bots nowadays are teleported ahead of time before executing it.

Now, for times where there is a field boss or such that players are hitting it at least the report buttons would be nullified for that specific time where the boss is spawned since no one would try to farm on that channel while a field boss is following their movements to try and kill them.

I know this may still be a bit of a long shot but i would just like to help those who are still going to be doing grinding for exp or gems in that area. I for one have experienced this kind of frustration where a channel is skipped because a bot is doing a bot thing there.

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_No @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Staffs’re gonna say
"Greetings Savior!

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue have brought. We highly appreciate your inputs and insights regarding to Tree of Savior. I will forward those doubt players to check out whether they are bot or not.

If you have any other concern, let us know and we’ll gladly assist you.

Once again, thank you so much for your support and report and so

sorry for late reply.

Your Faithfully, Staff_Whatever"

They don’t ban bots anymore mate. If the thing I’ve sad isn’t true, staff, you could check ‘rosemarys’ server T. This bot has been reported for ages.

Now, he’s still running. lol

Even direct ticket report. You will also get automatic message from them.

Bots are free to use now, like it was in Ragnarok.

Cheers Savior!

read this for evidence, 15d agos!?

Yep, i just recently experienced that kind of reaction towards them.

I had been reporting these people from demon prison yet after a week i have now found them here on dina bee farm. wth is wrong with the staff of IMC.

If they dont like the work to do it on banning those stupid bots why not make the server PK. people would just simply work on killing it like a thousand times. just to practice their skills on pvp. LOL

this game wont ever achieve the expected outcome. though money wise i think they already have, thats why they dont anymore like to do work and other stuffs. sighs what a waste of effort.

Sadly i just dont understand korean characters but if it were to have an option where korean language would be translated ingame i would go over to KTos, the staff there really works hard to stabilize the system and make the players love the game.