22 Bots in Demon Prison, 950M silver, No ban more than 18 days

I reported bots in demon prison Telsiai 18 days ago and GM didn’t do anything

The party that some bot created last long more than 34 days
(bot’s name: deathsentence)

100k per hour x 24 hr x 18 days x 22 bots = 950.4 million silver

With this responsibility of GMs
We should wait to buy silver with real money, it will be very cheap soon

1 Like

Learn how wave bans work. It’s been explained many times in these forums before.

bot banning should never be in ban wave. never should.

these bots have been there for god knows how long. I’ve seen the thread reporting these bots when i was at lv 60++, weekssss later, i’ve finally level up enough to actually grind in demon prison(I am a person who rarely play and never use EXP card and token), these bots are still there, 1 hit killing everything. disrupting anyone who trying to level or questing there.

Judging how popular demon prison is, I am very certain these bots have been reported for more than hundreds of times, because everyone who been there will get so pissed off to at least report them once, and yet no action is taken on them.

So if bot banning only work in ban waves,(which these bots still survive, utterly untouchable and invincible). What message is IMC trying to bring? You can freely bot during the interval of the ban waves? You can happily grind for a month and disrupting everyone else in the map and no one can touch you? or was it mean RMT is legal?

These bots are not unpopular. they have been reported hundreds of times, SAME BOTS. HUNDREDS of reports. And no action is taken, ABSOLUTELY NIL.

3 Likes

Must be GM’s friend’s bots then.

Yea…Valid points. Let’s wait the next weekly Q&As yayyy