Tree of Savior Forum

150 characters to shout. Not solved problem to gold sellers

Timer! Timer-desu
2~5 minute cooldown on the megaphone, simple.

CD 5min-10min It is not the solution:pensive: If they ignore this idea, I begin to think that IMCgames have any gold sales company hahah

iā€™m agree with level restriction. +1 good idea

1 Like

lvl 100 is perfect

1 Like

Yes increase the level.
Bots wonā€™t even be able to AFK farm to 65+ without getting spotted and banned before getting a chance to use the Megaphones.

Good idea restrict megaphone use to lvl 100

1 Like

I canā€™t understand how a character limit will solve the issue even temporarily. Hereā€™s hoping for cooldown, perhaps level limit as well.

2 Likes

What makes it worse is itā€™s 150 charactersā€¦

Text msgs arenā€™t even that long.
Most MMOā€™s have like 30-40 for shouts.

Itā€™s 10 Characters more than Twitter iirc.

1 Like

very good suggestion OP

On the flip side people that have questions early game wont be able to ask them. Quests have a lot of not so user friendly bugs and nuances for people to work around. Like: ā€œhow do I get into the mine when the servers are lagging?ā€

I would add, not only a level restriction, but at least past circle 1 job as well.

Iā€™m so confused as to how these silver sellers are making money? Who is buying this stuff? How are they not losing money buying tons of megaphones, how are they even buying them? I get you we have TP from packs but you canā€™t buy it straight up yet right?

How about Team Level 50-100+?

2 Likes

YES. Level cap this. Gold sellers deserve 0 characters to shout with.

i agree level cap is a good idea

1 Like

Because bots are usually ran by companies. Itā€™s not just 1 guy. Itā€™s an underground coporation running thousands of bots. As for buying, selling or trading silver in-gameā€¦ I have no idea.

For any other games: most of the time though, the sites are scams. People tend to buy gold, they DO actually receive the gold, but get their account stolen anyway. All their items will be sold, the bots will claim that account for more gold and the cycle repeats itself.

Itā€™s rare that gold sellers actually work. If they do work, you get banned anyway because itā€™s against the terms of service.

As someone pointed out in another thread, the spammers just have to set up bots to grind levels for them and boom, theyā€™re in with still minimal effort.

However, a suggestion was made to actually restrict megaphone usage until a certain point in the quest line is reached. Canā€™t bot farm that =D
Iā€™d say wherever youā€™re most likely to get to at level 100 would do fine.
This is PER CHARACTER, mind you.

Besides, itā€™s not like people sub 100 have much worth saying over megaphone anyway. They want info, they can hit the wiki or the forums. They want to sell something? Market exists for a reason.

me too! i would deffo agree on atleast lvl 70-100 before you can use megaphonesā€¦ that should deter those spammers

heck even clint eastwood agrees.

I seriously canā€™t see how they would get to lv100 without being spotted and banned LOL

Grinding is hard to do as is, would take DAYS for a bot to mindlessly farm to 100