Tree of Savior Forum

150 characters to shout. Not solved problem to gold sellers

Continuing the discussion from Temporary Server Maintenance (04:00 ~ 06:00 EDT, 04/01/2016):

Apply level to shout, level +50 or +100lvl.

35 Likes

I agree! Limiting the message length will even make it harder for us to block the spammers cause there will be more messages overall which will move the previous chat messages to the top faster. Come on, add a level restriction. It’s such a obvious solution, isn’t it?

5 Likes

+1 I think you should promptly rename this post and move it to the Suggestions section.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree, it is a very serious issue as of now. It is one thing to have to deal with the gold sellers constant advertising, but having it be so bad that it can affect gameplay because of heinous framerate drop? No thank you. Also I am not too certain but wouldn’t it also help to limit how often one can spam the same message within an allotted time frame? Like after repeating one message say twice or thrice, one should be limited to not be able to repeat the shout message for at least a minute or so? Sure it won’t stop gold sellers, but at least our fps will not suffer so much, no?

2 Likes

id like a harder level, like 150 or 200+…

1 Like

That’s actually so smart

+1

1 Like

Level 100 would be nice.

1 Like

Give us the option to turn it off or just shut down temporary (until you guys find the solution) the shout chat system, i mean no one really cares about the shout system anyway.

They make no mention of a cooldown on megaphones… so this changes nothing, they’ll still spam 5x before you can block one.

1 Like

There are many such messages in the forums suggestions etc, and no reply by the staff, if I put it here because I want to read it.

Yup @ the +50 level limited. No one under that level should have near any valid reason to be using the Shout in the first place.

1 Like

Level limit(atleast 75) + cooldown from messages.

+1

FYI ehm the maintence is in 30min mate.

How is this posted in News/Announcements section?
Remove Megaphones from the TP Store. :frowning:

1 Like

i’m ok with this solution too.

I agree with the addition of a level usage for megaphones. Usually around lv 100 do you have the silver to buy (expensive) stuff and really use the megaphone “for the lols”. This screws up botters pretty well.

2 Likes

I gave him only the official topic +Reply to the right as linked Topic. Sorry for bad english :stuck_out_tongue:

Guys u dont know anything yet… the maintence is not going on yet,…

It’s OK I understand now, @staff for some reason we have permissions to create new topics in the News/Announcements > Maintenance section.

+1 to the level restriction idea. Please do this.