Tree of Savior Forum

11035_001001.pak failed to download files. (709)

To any pak/ipk error, here’s the fix:

2 Likes

i tried but this doesnt work.

I am having the same problem now after 12 April 2016 patch. Tried the solution of putting the latest patch numebr to release note and even verifying the integrity of game cache but it reverts back to failing in downloading 11035 file.

I am having the same problem after the 12 Apr 2016 patch. tired all the method but did not work. Hope some one can provide other solution

Guys just right click Tree of savior and go to properties, then go to local files tab and then run the Verify Integrity of game cache, and if it says 15 files failed etc, just rerun till all files are good. and then launch the game !!!

1 Like
1 Like

altsnoth, it doesnt work.

The number has been changed after this patch, try 11458 or 11460. Delete patch folder and verify again to be sure.

Got the same problem

Tos then play
Then waiting
Tos patch 0%
The. Error maderpaker

sirjaqe, tired the verify integrity of game cache method, it didnt work

I tried this and it worked:

• Get to game folder(TreeofSavior) ->release
  • Open the release.revision.txt file
  • Delete everything and type:11673
  • Save file and open game client
1 Like

for those who are having trouble patching. the trick is just easy.

its the same as altsnoth’s post.

step
1. go to your Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\patch, then look for the latest number of your patch or the lowest ipf. (mine is 11753_001001 as of May 16,20016) then copy the first 5 digit 11753.

2. go to the Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release folder and open the “release.revision.txt”, delete everything and paste your lastest patch number (mine is 11753). save and close.

3. run the game through your steam and done! ENJOY!

credit to Esno, Altsnoth and christina25071995

I just figured out how to solve my problem because of them. hope this will also help the others with the same problems.

8 Likes

the funny thing is when i opened my text file, the number is 11753… and my error same as yours 11753 failed to download.

VERY VERY THANKS, I had tried EVERYTHING!

i got this problem also but it was the firewall or anti virus system that blocking,so all i did was add whole Tree of Savior folder and it work fine for me! :slight_smile:

This worked pretty well thanks

i solved mine by changing the location of the shortcut

Doesn’t worked for me :x

Não Consigo conectar ao servidor, 11131_001001.pak erro ( 816 ) isso apos a atualização 03/01/17.

To anyone who is having issues, keep changing the revision file to the number in the error file in the patch window, it will download what is working and stop on what is damaged, but you will have to keep doing it till it finish.

1 Like