Tree of Savior Forum

11035_001001.pak failed to download files. (709)

Try removing 1 addon at time to see if it is incompatibility. Many addons stopped working when Miko patch came out. That is, if you are using any.

If you aren’t using addons, try repair the game, but first, to not have to do all the work again, make a copy of the release text file and the patch folder with all the files in it. Then rename the new folder and file, and rename the old ones to their original and try again.

Forgot to post that i am in game right now:

patch and download the missing pak file 1 by 1 ie… 14151 write on release revision then save it… do it over and over again… mine works im playing now

1 Like

i’m having the same issue.

Varena [SEA] server
Internet Connection Type: LTE and DSL

Its been like this since the maintenance was completed. Up to now still cannot login.

Not sure if this is related but after I’ve done the initial “fix” (changing the value in release.revision.txt):

• Suddenly received a “Banned by Valve” notification when attempting to switch characters.
  • Attempted to restart client, received “Can not load config files” error.
  • Verified the client files via Steam; apparently there are 30+ file that failed to verify. Redownloaded those files.
  • Now stuck going through the process of changing the value in release.revision.txt for every patch that failed, of which I’m sure it will not fix the problem.

The moral of the story, modify your game files at your own risk.

PS: I have no idea why I was banned by valve as I never used any bots or script the GMs can verify that through their logs. Kinda sucks as I was one of the people whose TP issues were fixed.

UPDATE: Now I can’t even launch the client… “Can’t load config files” error.

Try this, guys. It worked for me.

don’t worry the banned by valve came with the miko patch. you are not banned.

Its the same thing we are already doing, but we have to do multiple times with different file versions, since lots of files are broken.

Same thing here, guess no game tonight.

hello iam new
and I want to play but I cannot
every one here has the same problem? still cant play? still no problem fix ?

hmm soo bad because yesterday after million times clicking and trying with admin I suddenly could enter so surprised I was.

and now again starts to be the same…
the file pak downloading problem appears to me.
all I trying to do is what everyone here with that problem tryes to do

WHAT NEXT ???

im return to pla ythis game,
but when im downlaod the client , always fail…if this thing occur often,
then bye bye