Tree of Savior Forum

Yuri... 15 chars

That scout drawing though :o…

…It’s marvelous. I love how the drawing represents the beauty of the screenshot. (Talking about the scout drawing huh.)

2 Likes

Mana-Mana can be used as a Peg-leg…in case of emergencies. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@jynxie10 Yes ;-;. Same… Hope she responds well with her chemotherapy.

@Masaya Yessssssssssssssssssssssss. Embrace the monstrosity.

@Senpaikunchanperson ;> u no

Let me give you a kiss :kissing_heart:

Nice work Yuri :3 you should do some ToS artwork tho

ToS artwork?
Looking at Masaya’s own thread
What’s that? ._.

(Sorry for not doing ToS artwork yet too? ;_:wink:

@SilentHonorArk Thanks :smiley: And yaaaaaas I knoo ;-; The scout artwork is majestic though, have to agree. XD JK Getting to it~

@Masaya Join the club XD

@Senpachie Thanks ;>

1 Like

Club? What club? Scout club?
It could be interesting e.e

1 Like

Hmmm, this thread looks promissing. Let me bookmark it in advance.

1 Like

@Potatoes Aww, thank you. :>

@Marad Here you go :>

Okay listen, listen, just shhh, listen, give that chest a rest, I know it’s infinitely far from the image that you sent me- I blame my brain. I just got possessed and drew this. I can’t seem to draw cutesy things. I think I am cursed ;-;

Anyway…

A SAMURAI LOOKING CRYO. STAB ME IF YOU WANT, MARAD. I’LL ACCEPT ANY PUNISHMENTS.

5 Likes

Actually it brings back beautiful memories from the beta. I had black hair back then. You know, he looks alike.

Yeah… I had fun in the CBT xD I was actually thinking to make a story based on what happened there lol. Also just look at her face, I love the shot ><

Thank you very much for the drawing! Don’t worry, he truly looks awesome! I mean… just wow ><
Also I did not notice my character would go to be that cute. I just wanted his hair to look well with the cryo coat lol. Everywhere I go I see good looking people, so I just had to do something about it ><

Aaaaaanyway, thank you again! Hugs for every guildmate too!

3 Likes

YURI DRAWS BEST. YURI IS LOVE. YURI IS LIFE.

1 Like

random wiz painting ;-; don’t know when to stooop

(based on this outfit http://www.tosbase.com/content/img/classes/wizard_f01.gif)

3 Likes

BABY YOURE SO GOOD. KEEP PAINTING FOR ME. PAINT ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH FETUS.  

1 Like

Banding on her forehead… Why, Yuri, why? T_T

Some WIPs :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

i miss yuri’s :3 crotch

:laughing: oh u

20 charizards

playing with colour dodge
almost done

pass out

2 Likes

done