Tree of Savior Forum

Yuri... 15 chars

Teach me how to intro pls.

I draw stuff. Yeah…

Kinda hesitant because I suck and my art doesn’t fit in ToS because it’s not cutesy…

Still don’t have any ToS drawings but I wanted to make a thread anyway. (Have a sketch of my char at the end though.)

I love yuri, hence my name. I’m also kinda busy w/ drawing something for my favorite manhwa artist/author who’s currently extremely ill right now.

Here are some of my artworks.

I fcking love suits. I hope we’ll have a suit themed costume.

Here’s my scout. He’s a little special, in case you haven’t noticed yet.

SS courtesy of da weed master @Chili

I still don’t know how I’m going about drawing this spawn of satan, but yeah…

69 thousand talts for the best impression of what the fck this guy is.

Thanks for looking. pls kill me

9 Likes

Oh nice someone here knows Ssamba and even her health. Too bad we may not be able see her works again. I pray for her wellbeing and make it through.

1 Like

That scout drawing though :o…

…It’s marvelous. I love how the drawing represents the beauty of the screenshot. (Talking about the scout drawing huh.)

2 Likes

Mana-Mana can be used as a Peg-leg…in case of emergencies. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@jynxie10 Yes ;-;. Same… Hope she responds well with her chemotherapy.

@Masaya Yessssssssssssssssssssssss. Embrace the monstrosity.

@Senpaikunchanperson ;> u no

Let me give you a kiss :kissing_heart:

Nice work Yuri :3 you should do some ToS artwork tho

ToS artwork?
Looking at Masaya’s own thread
What’s that? ._.

(Sorry for not doing ToS artwork yet too? ;_:wink:

@SilentHonorArk Thanks :smiley: And yaaaaaas I knoo ;-; The scout artwork is majestic though, have to agree. XD JK Getting to it~

@Masaya Join the club XD

@Senpachie Thanks ;>

1 Like

Club? What club? Scout club?
It could be interesting e.e

1 Like

Hmmm, this thread looks promissing. Let me bookmark it in advance.

1 Like

@Potatoes Aww, thank you. :>

@Marad Here you go :>

Okay listen, listen, just shhh, listen, give that chest a rest, I know it’s infinitely far from the image that you sent me- I blame my brain. I just got possessed and drew this. I can’t seem to draw cutesy things. I think I am cursed ;-;

Anyway…

A SAMURAI LOOKING CRYO. STAB ME IF YOU WANT, MARAD. I’LL ACCEPT ANY PUNISHMENTS.

5 Likes

Actually it brings back beautiful memories from the beta. I had black hair back then. You know, he looks alike.

Yeah… I had fun in the CBT xD I was actually thinking to make a story based on what happened there lol. Also just look at her face, I love the shot ><

Thank you very much for the drawing! Don’t worry, he truly looks awesome! I mean… just wow ><
Also I did not notice my character would go to be that cute. I just wanted his hair to look well with the cryo coat lol. Everywhere I go I see good looking people, so I just had to do something about it ><

Aaaaaanyway, thank you again! Hugs for every guildmate too!

3 Likes

YURI DRAWS BEST. YURI IS LOVE. YURI IS LIFE.

1 Like

random wiz painting ;-; don’t know when to stooop

(based on this outfit http://www.tosbase.com/content/img/classes/wizard_f01.gif)

3 Likes

BABY YOURE SO GOOD. KEEP PAINTING FOR ME. PAINT ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH FETUS.  

1 Like

Banding on her forehead… Why, Yuri, why? T_T

Some WIPs :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

i miss yuri’s :3 crotch

:laughing: oh u

20 charizards