Tree of Savior Forum

Your Top Three Complaints of the Game

1. Latency Spikes/Lag: Next to no issues usually but the gold seller spam (and probably alt tabbing?) starts up something akin to a memory leak in the game, which starts to freeze for 1-3 seconds after a while, making you dead in a flash, because the monsters are not impaired by it.
  2. Gold seller spam: If it was one or two messages each 5-10 minutes, nobody would give a damn, but some of these god damn ***holes are literally ddos-ing the servers with messages flying at an interval of 0.2 seconds.
  3. The bs limitation antics: Limiting auction house access? Maybe. Limiting dungeon runs? Not really. Limiting 1 on 1 trade between friends? Wtf are you even doing m8?
    Im guessing the idea behind ah limitation has something to do with the engine’s limitation, and i wouldnt really care if its 5 or 10 items, but 1 item per day? Ridiculous.
    Similarly, 2 dungeons a day is extremely hard on the game. If you need this, you have screwed up your economy/leveling curves already, and now you are just trying to hold the door shut before all the crap falls in your neck. A move that naturally will not be appreciated by the players and hurts the game.
    And there is 1 on 1 trade limitation. See this one at least makes no god damn sense at all. If you need to limit even this, then you should fire the people who designed a system which makes hardcap limitations a need. You are wreaking your own game by it.
  1. Dead and nonexistent trading system (!!!)
  2. Gold sellers spam causing massive fps drops
  3. Frequent disconnects

1 Inability to freely trade. - Without this, the game is dead, it just doesn’t know it yet.

2 Inability to transfer items between characters. - Features that annoy honest players with marginal or less benefits to the server +1

3 Monster re-spawn rate. - Features that annoy honest players with marginal or less benefits to the server +1

1 Like
  1. Trade restrictions will kill that game
  2. No Community management
  3. Dungeons limitation

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Top three is pretty simple since it will be the same for everyone mostly:

1. No trade. Really? Playing with friends, you get a good item that you can’t use for your class but they can for theirs and wanna help? Nope. Have another class you want to make and you found items earlier while leveling something else so you can get a head start on new character? Nope.

2. Auction listing limited to 1 item and 30% for F2P accounts? Only raised to 5 with token? Oooo k guess the stuff I can’t trade is going to take the next 4 years to list and sell on the auction house. This whole ‘community’ and ‘economy’ thing from other games must just be a myth. At least bump it up to 10 for token users and 3-5 for F2P.

3. Token doesn’t remove all these limitations. Fine, make the game basically subscription (token looks more and more like a complete requirement due to the buff bonus+movement speed increase) but at least make it a worthwhile subscription. You have it priced at nearly $18 USD (LOL.) PER CHARACTER (cannot stress enough how hilariously stupid that is) and we still get capped trades and crappy AH listings? o k

The game has potential to be really fun and a great successor to RO. Too bad they took the aesthetics of RO and the job idea and seemingly nothing else.

1. Bots
  2. Silver seller spammers
  3. Trade restriction

You really think trade sytem isn’t bad?

1. Trade restrictions are a bit too extreme on the playerbase.
  2. Pay2Win Headgears need to be toned down or made less random (or a bit of both).
  3. Marketplace item wipe not being addressed (as of currently).
2 Likes

1.trade
2.dungeons notvworking and limited.
3.monster spawn

1 Like
  1. Fix trade, IMC done ■■■■■■ up hard
    1 A) Fix ■■■■■■■ trade you guys really ■■■■■■ up big time you dumbasses.
  2. IMC is now blacklisted by many people as a shitbox team because they act like they dont give a ■■■■ about anything. IMC is my #2 complaint, ■■■■ you IMC.
  3. The amount of epic fail in (lack of? ) gameplay I paid for. The game is not completely ■■■■■■, but I would say a vast majority of it is a struggle to do anything.
1 Like

1.whiny kids
2. Silver traders smh
3.more whiny kids…

My top three complaints are

1. Better group finder and more incentive to group

2. More customization and I mean this in small ways such as hairstyles and faces and also big ways like letting all classes use every weapon and maybe developing a class at a certain rank that gives each class access to a weapon they normally couldn’t use and gives them limited skills with it EX: Archer can use a 2h sword with some limited skills for maybe a damage ability and a few other utility abilities? And let all weapons be visible on my character, if I am using my bow let me 2h sword show on my back and vice versa

3. Last thing that I have a complaint with is of course the lack of player interaction with trading ect.

1 Like
  1. Latency Spikes/Lag
  2. FPS Shuttering/Optimization (including being stuck in elevators/rides)
  3. Low Field Monster Spawn Rate
  1. Never got my Exclusive Content

2. Quests don’t work because of lag

3. In-Game Purchases (I really just hate the whole - “Pay2Win” thing. I would rather just pay monthly and no cash shop so everyone is on equal standing, but this is Nexon we’re talking about…)

* Lack of character diversity
Right now all chars look very similar and it ruins the immersion and the uniqueness of chars.
This would be fixable with skin, eye and (more) hair colors. As well as age, height and weight variations but that would be harder to fix I guess?

* Auction House limitations
One sale per time and not being able to fetch the money until 48 hours. It makes economy really boring. Also 30% tax is steep.

* Lack of skill and stat reset potions
If I have to make a new char because my build becomes unviable I will probably stop playing completely. And I’d like to be able to buy it in AH at least.

1 Like
  1. P2W
  2. P2W
  3. P2W

DAED GEAM :frowning:

1.Crash after a few hours/map change probably due to a memory leak
2.Dungeons not working
3.Mob spawn and density

1. Server capacity - causes a ton of latency/lag spikes. Also, would rather have more channels rather than larger channels due to slow mob spawn.
  2. Unable to trade - wouldn’t mind auction house if i could trade at least with friends/guild
  3. Hard to pick for third one. I guess dungeon entry limit is way too small for what I’d want, rather the dungeons give less EXP but could run them multiple times.

yeah pretty much the top 3

Latency Spikes/Lag
Trade/Market Reforming
FPS Shuttering/Optimization

FPS / optimization bothers me a bit but it’s hardly one of the worst issues.

1. Connectivity issues (CommanderLoad, ghost queues, broken dungeon)
  2. Server lag (Taking 10 minutes to get a quest or changing between channels just to take a quest is hella annoying…)
  3. Broken quests. This game is all about linearly doing quests…