Tree of Savior Forum

You guys are awesome, IMC!

I was thought this will be another sarcastic , high quality sh*tpost again.

Feeling relieved that it’s not. :grin:

Yeah, hahaha! I had enough of these sh*tposts on this forum. Too much hate is bad for you~

wrong place post. i pbbly should keep only on tab open.

@tzxazrael Thanks for the assist xD
But yeah technically the problem is that token prices will continue to inflate because of Token being overpriced and yet it still won’t lift that much of a burden in trading since you can only trade like what, 30 times per month to fellow token users? How do you even manage?

We seriously need a bargain as saviors ._.

SHOW YOUR LOVE TO IMC HERE TOO

still happy about IMC’s progress. it’s slow but making it’s way.

The game I played previous had no Botters or gold sellers. Coming into this is while bearable, it kind of sucks.

what game was that? /202020

Curious which game that is too.

It’s called Tera, the game is dead though cause it sucks too. Developers ran it into the ground with no content but cash shop cosmetics

They never completely removed bots there. It’s a possibility once the games popularity died down, it just became less profitable for the gold sellers and bots and they moved on to new games.

If you read through that as well, youd find the dev did things that people in this game or least the forum users would go ballistic about.

Ah, you’re talking about Elin Online: The Loli Generator. Pretty sure as how Tera’s dying due to the extreme pandering to Elins, the Gold sellers just simply moved onto newer titles…like this one!

That said though, IMC is improving. They realize that there are key things to worry about, and that simply listening to the pleas of the community too hastily will bring even more pain than not listening in the first place. However, it really is a slow process and I hope they gain enough traction to really get rolling though. Another screw up though and you can get ready to ride Through the Fire and Flames.

What on earth are you even talking about? Do you even know at this point?

Good job guys, your leader is happy.

Elin keep it floating until now. The anger and disappointment was that all the “new” content releases were repetitive and reskinned content. That and Nexon took over the korean version and everyone got scared and left. Nexon is like cancer.

It has been proven by this point - I don’t need to depend merit or rationale to give weight to my conjecture.

Did the game launch underfunded, server-wise? Yes.

Is their development team too small to fix/incapable of fixing major, game breaking issues in a timely manner such as (but not limited to) the game’s engine grinding to single digit FPS during field boss battles even on the most powerful of computers? Yes.

Do they continue to send almost their entire team home on weekends to avoid paying them more as required by south korean law, leaving us with servers that tend to fall apart on friday night? Yes.

I could go on, but I don’t think that will be necessary.

No. No it isn’t. You don’t just throw more coders at a problem to fix it. Clearly you have never worked on any significant coding project.

I’ve never had these magical ‘friday night’ problems that you have. Also, maybe their employees don’t WANT to work on weekends. Should they beat them until they comply?

When they really fix the optimization issues and not just adding a few graphics options in game, then I’ll praise them. They’re on their way to fixing more problems, but it’s really hard when older games run better than this game. I’ll be realistic and give them at least 3 months after F2P to really get down to this

You are a cutiepie! Did it ever occur to you that I was hinting they were understaffed for a projecting of this undertaking?

Actually, it really wasn’t a hint. It’s a declaration of something obvious to someone who has seen good MMO launches and bad ones.

Regarding “throwing more coders”, uh, what makes you think the graphical problem is even being worked on? What if there’s zero coders on it right now, because it’s considered low priority compared to other issues? I think throwing a coder at it would be an effective strategy there. What if they only have one guy who even really understands the engine and the problem it generates? Then they could hire someone to work alleviate his or her workload while they solve the graphical problem.

Clearly your conception of what must be going on is very narrow, and unrealistic in that it ignores results.

As for your friday night problems, or lack thereof, I see no reason to argue with you when the majority of the userbase - specifically those on Klaipeda - know exactly what I’m talking about. I’m OK with not debating this with you further as long as everyone knows I’m right and you’re wrong (they do). I’d suggest a forum search on this topic but I know you won’t.

Probably the fact that they said they acknowledge the optimization issues and are working on it; the slew of new options is further evidence of this. As usual, though, you’re incredibly ignorant. How surprising.

Whatever you say. The only issue that is special on the weekends is more congestion due to weekend players being on, especially on the already overcrowded server of Klaipeda. I can see someone like you, with your extremely limited knowledge, confusing that with some sort of other problem though.