Tree of Savior Forum

You guys are awesome, IMC!

For me, they are doing their best to fix the issues. It’s not like they would change it right away; they have to foresight before doing any changes. It’s hard to run a company that’s for sure but they are listening to us! I just hope there would more interactivity with the community and the staff. I know we can do this!

So I thank IMC for their efforts in making this game awesome like them! :sunglasses:

PS: I hope we can help them by giving them recommended review on Steam since some impatience haters are trying to bring it down. Please?

16 Likes

They get a review change when the product works to satisfactory levels.

Until then, I’m not going to lie or tell new players “it’s a healthy work in progress”

2 Likes

At least they do listen to community (right now) so let just give them a bit of credit for that

2 Likes

Bah! This was a bad launch. HQ is too tight-fisted with its cash to know what’s good for it. The game itself I quite like, but it’ll take improvement to deserve praise.

I really wouldn’t mind them taking their time in fixing the bugs as long as nothing gets totally broken and token price in USD goes down in half.

gamers today just cant take stuff like this hmm? i bet these ragers will puke blood letting them play WoW on release. or try h1z1, dayz standalone.
you can get a legit game (in time) for just 10~50 bucks. look at steam, full with 60 bucks worthless junk.

as for me, lag and bugs are annoying, but very endurable. hack, im even happy when the server went down sometime so i can get a proper sleep. keep it up imc. ive seen your efforts, and do not be discouraged by haters.

2 Likes

for some reasons the post went the wrong place blablabla.

I don’t quite get what you mean ._.
I’m pertaining to USD with no relation to Silver. Yes silver prices for token may be related to it somehow but buying TP in the real world would consist of different factors to consider individually.

I won’t judge until after this maintenance. I won’t spread hate, but I don’t have a lot of faith in them right now. If this maint doesn’t fix things up, my negative review will stay negative for another couple months. Then I will come back and give the game another fair review again. But right now it’s just not satisfactory.

dont be hasty now sonny

i dont get what u are saying either… did they change the usd-trade-token price? for example from 1uds = 10 token to 1usd = 20token. in that way our founder pack is not fair and i would agree. but as far as im concerned, no tp shop is out yet besides from the founders pack. pls inform/explain to me.

I’m quite happy with the game actually, and I understand the launching problems and server instabilities. It happens on the majority of online games, even the big AAA games (remember Diablo3 ?)

I enjoy this game, and still have a good time, waiting the full fix for the stability problems.

And I think the FPS drop is a side effect of the server instability (maybe a ressource taking too long, and the engine doesn’t handle it). Actually, I never drop under 60 fps (v-sync) with my AMD 7850, but I have some annoying freezes.

See you in game soon :slight_smile:

Let’s all try to think positive. I’m not expecting it to change a lot but at least they’re listening to our needs.

Until I see them listen to the “free trade, market, and team storage” suggestions, my review will stay negative, thanks.

I will say they are trying, and i am very happy with the update.

However, the main issue and i feel 90% of the complaining is because of the trade restrictions, and the inability to trade with friends.

They already mentioned before through FAQ that 100 tp would amount to roughly around $9.99 in USD. Right now a token costs just about 198 tp so this would mean close to 20 USD already.

What I want IMC to do is to slash the token price in half because 20 USD for a 30 day token is simply too expensive imo.

9.00, not 9.99 … not that it makes -that- much difference.
but yea, that isn’t going to happen. for token price to drop, basically everyone would have to stop buying it. and since that isn’t happening, it won’t drop.

i agree with you, that especially considering its limits, tokens are quite overpriced right now, but that doesn’t change the fact that it is highly unlikely to change.

i see what you are saying. but i think you can buy token with silver if u play enough. and by enough is by far not giving up real life. whats the token price now? im guessing 600k the max. for 30 days to farm enough silver is to buy token is very doable.

in fact i support the trade ban. this probably is the only legit way to ban gold seller (not scam, real gold seller) in game. gold farmer, bots, and p2w are the three reasons why games nowadays dont last.

this doesn’t work. they just used the Marketplace to purchase an item at a highly inflated price. eg, Kepa Stems for 100k each.

as for Tokens, apparently it’s a minimum 500k to place on the market… it goes up to 2m, last time i searched, but it was only the last dozen (of several hundred results) that were anything different from 500k.

1 Like