Tree of Savior Forum

Yellow-eyed flower petals theory :D

Hi i’m looking for Yellow-eyed flower petals and i have made some theory , i would like to know what you think of it.
There is maintenance on server , and when it end all the map are reset.
So can’t we take the last maintenance ending hours as references ?
Like if the maintenance hours end is 11.30 am , next spawn is 3.30 pm , 7.30 pm
but there’s some problem :
When does the respawn taking effect ? when the flower spawn or when she desapear.
Does the flower spawn at maintenance end ?

That certainly a bad idea , but i wanted to ask you.
Sorry if your don’t understand all i’m french , and have a great travel on this marvelous game :smiley:

there were many answers given about this already.

Flower spawns ONLY if someone is in the channel for the consecutive time.

Best way to get it is:

1. Go to Alemeth.
  2. Find channel with 0 people in it
  3. hop to that channel
  4. AFK next to the flower spot for 3hours and 50 minutes
  5. start watching the spot.

it spawns between 3:50 and 5 hours.

• if you leave the channel, the timer resets

• someone else can come and watch it for you if you need to log out. - i have done this

• This HAVE BEEN TESTED about 5 times by my guild now. and it have worked all 5 times

4 Likes

ok thanks :slight_smile:
I don’t have saw this conversation thanks

As @Kostik said just hop on to the channel and wait for 3-5 hours.
I finally was ready to actually wait for a flower, so I grabbed my second computer and left ToS open while I watched/played games on my main computer. After a few hours and a couple of glances later it spawned.
There is not much to it, just a waiting game.
Hey! Go watch paint dry while ya wait :sweat_smile:

I did exactly like @Kostik said and found the flower in 4.30 hrs.
Farming mats was more tiring than getting the yellow flower :smiley:

2 Likes

i have done it and now i have my shinobi , thanks again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

o problably play on ghost servers for sure to be alone in a fuc.king channel and just simply wait it easily LMFAO

Fedimian (EU) server at night - easy flower. I was more annoyed with mats for Scout Master’s Elixir (because I’m lazy).

gz. 4rd day and still no flower :c

5hrs after maintenance still no flower :frowning:

I swear, people do not know how to read

it works like kostik have said: at the last ktos platch(not the one from today) they have reworked alemeth flower, and at that time they have said the mechanics behind it; the main problem is that the flower have a timespan of 5 minutes if i’m not mistaken (i won’t check the patch again , so let’s use 5 minutes for example), and after that time the flower would vanish and this is why if you stay afk for long times, the flower may have spwaned and vanished without you ever seeing it, so just keep this in mind and always check the pc every 5-10minutos max if you want it.

All the information here is outdated and possibly misleading. Check my post here Shinobi Yellow Eyed Flower Insight

1 Like