Tree of Savior Forum

What do we actually know about the Yellow-eyed Flower Petal?

Guess I’ll just keep camping and see how it goes. Just curious to the actual mechanics of it. Would be useful to other members too if it was set in stone and we knew how it worked.

It worked for me.
I asked a friend to stay with me in the channel, to prevent dc resets. it took 4 hours and a half to make it spawn.
Unless they changed something the method was working some months ago :confused:

Edit: it worked for me and other 5 ppl I know about

I disconnected to reset and will try again then, will see if it works this time. I’ll try a different method if it doesn’t.

camping is not the best way to get the flower petal. what i did is channel surf every 5 mins on all channels and after 30mins of doing this (total of 6 channel surf) i got the petal. my brother tried camping for this petals as well and waited for 8hrs and he got nothing when he try what i did it only took him 10mins to get the petal.

Were there other people in the channels you surfed to, or just you?

I camped that flower pre balance patch 3 times, my guildmates camped it few more times as well. Sitting and waiting DID WORK.

now, lately i have heard that the flower spawn is broken. if that is the case now, the thing might have changed.
I can leave a character in an empty channel today to test it, since I am not going to be playing tos much today. and see if that works.

thing to know:
WHEN WE GET A DPK NOT RESET WITH EMPTY CHANNEL/MAINTENANCE PATCH. this will no longer matter. since flower would be spawning on its own timer across all channels.

so there is that. not sure if we got it yet or not

Only time i’ve got it, no one was camping,people were just making aklemeth parties and i checked the spot…bam.

screen 1(right now): empty channel starting wait

just got disconnected. restarting

yeah there where other people on channels when i channel surf i’ve hunt this petal a month before the big re-balance

Stupid banana, got disconnected again

And again… /20 chars…

9:35 server time restarted since disconnected

just got it finally ROFL… it took so long to get it that i may even not come back to play the game anyway

GO DOTA 2!

My friend camped it out today, he was getting disconnected every 20 minutes if he wasn’t moving. Sat in a channel already taken by another player, couldn’t get a response out of 'em, then another player comes up and has a chat with him through /s chat lol. Anyways, he had been tabbing in and out of the window and realized he missed the flower, so he adopted another channel and camped it out again, spawned after 2 hours.

My GF logged in to an empty channel, didn’t channel surf and the flower spawned exactly after 5,5 hours.

Don’t know if channels are connected though. We have 4 channels on the Fedimian server, she was on the 3rd, n°2 got its flower 4h before channel 3.

if anyone tells that switching si the way to go i will laugh in your face

okay. this seals it. thanks for your all the trouble to proofing it @Kostik
i did read your post long ago but left in doubt again due to someone mention change channel.

but damn that’s practically 5++ hours huh… and at someone must be present at that channel(maybe similar like reset channel due to no one present for long time)

I will try to get it…someday

Technically ot was 4 hours and 20 some minutes. It spawns between 3 hpurs 30 and 5. And stays in the channel untill picked up.

Since i got disconnected few times

ohh… no wonder theres people in that spot… ill bring some mobs there :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.