Tree of Savior Forum

Yellow eyed flower petal (shinobi quest)

First sorry for my bad english

Anybody found the flower ? The Staff said it’s not glitched , so we belive they changed the spawn because no one see it since server open (and people camped the spot all night / day ).

So somebody have a clue where is it ? you guys wanna make a group to find the flower ?

2 Likes

Someone named Tactics just linked it in shout, tried whispering him for location but no reply.

We need contact him and ask where he got it

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You kind of stop giving a ■■■■ about “Secret class secret this secret that” after you spend 6 hours staring at a bush and get nothing.

Considering nobody was aware that they moved the spot from the Korean version, yes.

Sweet trolling though dude. Enjoy that Brazil sun some more.

That sounds relieving from the way you said it then ho ho :thumbsup:

1 Like

ok guys, so help me, where is the new location ? please

another day without the flower , my dream of became a shinobi become a nightmare =/

1 Like

That Prince guy is pretty cringey, anyway hope you guys find what you’re looking for c:

1 Like

what cringey means ? sry english is not my nativa language

It’s like the bad behavior some kids have. Like when their hold their breath or piss themselves/break things out of anger.

More or less irrational things that only makes people mad.

any news that can help us find it? or clues?

1 Like

Found it today , its not glitched

1 Like

Its in the same place, but i think its not Spawn if somebody stay camping at place

1 Like

You deserve it for camping that long, congrats =3

Thanks for sharing info on it, so you found it after you were away from the spot?

2 Likes

so hows youre class Shinobi doing now? :slight_smile: