Tree of Savior Forum

Yellow eyed flower petal (shinobi quest)

Yeah after hours camping the spot i went to city for some minutes, when i back the flower was there, when nobody is arround

1 Like

Im 100% sure its not Spawn if have people camping, cause i and other players camped together all the time, i found when evebody left

1 Like

Im farming the itens to complete the quest, almost complete :slight_smile:

Could you say where is this spot? :smiley:

wow great!
I honestly donā€™t underestimate the Shinobi class. It may be untested and fill with bugs as what other people are sayingā€¦but i believe Shinobi class will be one of the most awesone class in TOS :slight_smile:

Hey, if you reach in Shinobi class, could you make threads about that class? about your experiences and observations in that class? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sure , i will :smiley:

1 Like

Gratz m8 and thanks for the confirmation! :smiley:

The place you get it is the one near the entrace in the middle?

Hey guys, Klaipeda server is Down, when it back are great chance to the flower be there, cause they will need restart the server, so , good luck

Just a question. The paper thing that can be found in Fedimian. Is it random location and timed spawn also??

Thanks in advance!

Hello hugo sorry but i m going crazy trying to get shinobi items , i want tto ask you if you can help me? i got the flower but i need helpĀ“ with ttthe other items :S

Anyone get the flower since last maint?

Camped now right after maint (no one around and was on within 2 min of servers up) and for several hours and no one seen it when I camped, Speaking to others they camp for many hours, some dead camped one channel and did not see anything watching for 5+ hours. I rotate channel every 10 mins and nothing.

Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal @ 15:11 EDT ch2 Klaipeda.

http://puu.sh/oBuvR.jpg

#worth

2 Likes

HAHA WORTH DOOD :thumbsup:

got it 3 hours ago, chan 1.
camped for 4 hours, then someone in the forum said i had to jump on the giant mango thing. Then suddenly a popup box was there to click :smiley:

Wow the feeling, so awesome!

Got mine Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal @ 12:04 AM ch1 Silute

Camped for some hours in distinct days but leave for quests. Today, i was going start my camping when i get at the spot ( mango fruit) in channel 3 and then changed for channel 1 and there was the flower. Easy.

i camped for week and a half i i cant see the flower im all the time looking fot it. can an admin look fot it? is on fedimian server

This info has gotten me to the point where i only have yellow flower and colifly stamen left to get. Hope it helps you.

One guy on Fedimian got it yesterday after camping more than 4 hours straight on an empty channel (which would disprove the corpse flower dpk requirement speculation for example, since he insisted there was no grindparty or anyone else on his channel the whole time).

Iā€™ve been checking it for 1.5 weeks on and off, switching channels etc., currently camping almost 4 hours as well on a single channel and nothing yet. :'D

I camped ot twice on an empty channel with no grind parties around on Orsha. Both times it spawned between 4 and 5 hours