Tree of Savior Forum

Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal does not respawn

Lol this is not the first time???

Nope, this is the second time, and the first time IMC didn’t even give a compensation, not even a red exp book…shame they don’t care about their players…

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

Could we have a statement on this bug please? Even if you’re only starting to look into it, some communication would be really helpful for those who are trying to do the quest since it requires a large amount of time invested to complete.

2 Likes

i thought that this maintenance will bring fix for the bugged flower. guess it’s not in their agenda yet. :sweat::cry::sob:

I gues this is because their game have 1k online average or(what is more realisic) their game have 1k online because IMC is ignorant and incompetent publisher.

@Valkoria
Really sorry for your concern,
And we’ve fixed 2 quest issues for the Yellow-Eyed Flower & Weynd flower (Appraiser) that have been fixed during today 12/19 maintenance.
If you are still having the same issue, pls do send us the ticket.

Thanks Valkoria (not only for this, but also for Doppel build :wink:)

SOmeone got the Weynd flower today?

Waiting for spawn…

So am I
20 characters

U know, u could spawn it manualy for people who waited for one week…

1 Like

I wasted my time for nothinbg? not a single compensation?
and like the guy said you could spawn it manually right?

-1 week of gameplay and zero words about compensation keep up a good work.

It has been fixed, someone stole my flower while we was wating other people to come, but it’s fixed.

What flower? The Yellow Eyed? I thought it’s shareable now.

it stays for 15 minutes and anyone can take it, but respawn is still 4 hours. But i don’t how exactly this 4 hours works, is it respawn only after 4 hours of wayting or it can respawn in 1minute - 4 hours time?

1 Like

You want to say it’s spawn below 4h timer?

Nah, we will get nothing, I’ve wasted 3 days and 12 h in total and luckily found this topic. Geez, all for nothing, just sad, point.:expressionless:

Thanks for repairing, but our time compensation is really a good question. All we have to make another 3-4 day marathon for this flower and, you know, it’s not only boring, but also very tiring.

it may. 4h is max AFAIK