Tree of Savior Forum

Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal does not respawn

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : last 24h.

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Renyash

Character Name: Keetsune

Bug Description : Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal which is part of Shinobi unlock quest is not respawn, camping for it 24h in row with 4h brake to sleep, other players who camp with me also didn’t saw it spawn.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go to Alemeth Forest
  2. Stay near Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal respawn spots
  3. Wait for 24h+
  4. Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal does not respawn.

We’re having a similar problem on Klaipeda. We’ve had people at every spawn location on both channels for 5+ hours with no spawn.

Would be nice if devs could look into this :slight_smile:

Same server, channel 3, 6 hours actively searching. No result.

11h on CH4 Fedimian with no result :smiley: Will dev’s compensated tons of time that we wasted in first days of update? Instead of enjoy new update we doing nothing for nothing in that damned forest.

I heard it spawns on 4 different spots for 15mins. Same here no flower since the patch. Really waste of time. Two weeks of free class reset is useless if we can’t even get 1 CLASS. Lmao

1 Like

Silute server having the same issue, I’ve been camping HARDCORE for more then 20 hours STRAIGHT. I will pass out any moment now.

Man, IMC is ignoring as always…

They did reply on my ticket one day ago, but still not result.

i wonder why Fedimian has more channels than Silute

my bad i got map mixed up

/\that is what u got when u dont sleep for 3 days(i’m waiting the appraiser flower)

If you talk about Alemeth Forest then we have 4 chanels.

what did they reply? xD

Somthing like “they will forward this issue to someone else.”

I got the same reply as him

duh :< stopped playing for the last few days because of this. Guess there is nothing new, is there?

Seems IMC don’t care. It’s 3rd day since i submited a ticket and still no info about incoming fix or compenstion, i also have no desire to play until i get my r9 advancement.

If they at least put some more unlock vouchers into the market… so people can buy it to actually just try out the patch, but nah…

Do you realize that it should be free same way as new classes for first 2 weeks? Why the hell we should pay for while ppls who goes for new classes dont? 4 days since patch still can’t play lol.

Yes, I do. But… better than waiting 4h + on a map … Well not only waiting but actively waiting. So you can not even do anything but just sitting around there.
If there was a voucher people could buy… you could at least spend time farming money or anything. Like this it is just boring. With the voucher you would at least have gameplay…

I am not saying that is optimal… it would just be a slightly less worse alternative.

an alternative that requires an item which you have to use TP to obtain, or tons of silver.

I have EVERYTHING ready for the quest, except this flower, and enough is enough, NO ONE is giving us an answer, my ticket has been ignored after the first reply, this is the second time it happens, they just give you a generic reply and then never reply again, and I’m sick of the support staff not doing their job, supporting.