Tree of Savior Forum

Yellow-eyed flower petal after update

Does anyone got it after update? 3 different chanels 4-6h each without a result … By the way guys don’t you find this ridiculous that new 4 classes has no requirment prior update, but pps who have no use for new classes should suffer to get R9 Shinobi(or other old “Unlock” classes) upgrade?

Has anyone got their flower recently within December pre and post patch?

Waited 6 hours ish nothing.

Having problems getting the Appraiser flower from Gyetis Settlement to spawn too. We’ve waited 5+ hours and haven’t seen one. I have, however, got the flower that you need to water in Goddess’ Ancient Garden.

4 different chanels arleady:
4h+
5h+
6h+
6h+
Zero spawns, zero reports from other players that it was spoted. 20h+ of my life wasted. AFK gameplay design is completely retarded for MMORPG, especially bugged one.

No luck on Fedimian server since patch.

It appears that players on Klaipeda server are having the same problem with the flower not spawning, could be the same for the weynd flower.

1.5 day passed after update relaease and i couldn’t enjoy it because forced to sit in Alemeth Forest for 28h already without opportunity to progress in R9 rank with Shinobi. Ty IMC, best Update ever for me.

I heard it spawns on 4 different spots for 15mins. Same here no flower since the patch. Really waste of time. Two weeks of free class reset is useless if we can’t even get 1 CLASS.

klai server, still not found after 4hrs.
Alemeth ch2 server time pm 05:30 to pm 09:30 and counting

4 hours and 20 minutes, me and my friend both check our own channel, nothing yet

5 hours now still nothing. Several other swordmen have come through also having the same issue.

Persons and friends of mine have confirmed that the quest is bugged, no spawn.

Looking for anyone who has seen the flower since 12/12.

Please update us if you see the flower

Weynd Flower doesn’t spawn.

Was this under known issues? If not we should tag staff.

i’m 100% sure it’s bugged, last my session was 12h starting on fresh chanel without a single spawn. Submitted ticket but still no response from IMC.

1 Like

how to we get the staff;s attention? should we spam tickets?

Ofc we should, i personaly wasted 30h+ of my life since updatet start and have zero desire play game now, can’t progress in to r9 lol, 3 days of update already.

1 Like

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis

4th day no flower in 4 different spots. Time is running la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
RIP RANK RESET EVENT