Tree of Savior Forum

Yak Mambo's Winter Festival

I create a new char lowbie one and massacre the cute hanamings … easy box get! XDD if you outlvel then tele to tenants garden … when you dont like to move a new map … delete the char then restart at hanamings XDD

Sucks. They really should just remove those level requirements altogether. That would be way more interesting as it would open up so many maps you could visit.

oh no, are u the hanaming slayer?

I’m the little Hanamings worst Nightmare XDD

Step 2. Login on weekends and get [Yak Mambo] Golden Snowflake Key.

• 3 [Yak Mambo] Golden Snowflake Key will be given. (2 times a day on weekends and Christmas per team.)

What time in the server do you receive these?

1 Like

Still haven’t gotten it.

I was assuming you just need to be logged in to get it; I’ve been logged in (AFK) and have logged out twice within 24 hours and still not received one.

Maybe bugged or I’m missing something. :confused:

Same as well, I’ve been playing the whole day and have yet to receive anything. Confused as heck.

keep this up bois we might end up getting free boxes

I still havent got anything from yesterdays “Weekend Event” … as usual IMC’s event are bugged …

Usual Telsiai curse. No Gold Keys, is this the start of 2021 massacre again :blank:

think i just got one randomly :Blank2:

Why can’t we exchange 10 winter blue box for 1 golden box in the event shop?
Something is bugged

Why on earth would anyone choose to pay 10 keys to open Xmas Box instead of paying 1 key to open the golden box 10 times. There is nothing to justify this key price.

reason

igloo

2 Likes

True though. Everyone want that Igloo.

IMC ending off the year by staying true to themselves, even our Christmas gifts are RNG. Why go for over 1 bil worth of attributes from this event when you can abandon that for a small chance to get an event-special cosmetic igloo.

1 Like

IMC wont give us a nice xmas present >.> … like … WHY WOULD YOU RNG THAT? you could have made it as collect 5k snowflake keys to open and get all the items inside as a xmas treat … but nooooo … RNG till new years! XDD

I just traded the box x9 for 270k ap points … better than getting stressed wishing to get the igloo …

1 Like

honestly yeah, christmas feels a bit bland here in tos
i dont even care afk this month to get any boxes or afkpopo cause its gonna reset anyway
even the latest grow sappling event seems better even though its the same rng but it provided more which makes christmas event a downer
though they comeup with this new year attendance thing and the highlight is… master card album?
well thats ok but just ok.
its not like im not buying 3 of each of them except for maria leed card lol