Tree of Savior Forum

Xan's Leveling Guide

You were rushing so you skipped quests? I’m confused. Your method is much slower than questing.

Questing should be of the same speed if not a little slower. There is absolutely no point in doing side quests before lv6 cards. 1-5 should be skipped if you are rushing. There are too many maps to clear and they give really bad exp per card.

P/S, I hate questing so Im actually trying to avoid questing as much as possible.

1 Like

IMO when you finished dungeon lvl 90, you should at level 97-99. Pop some exp cards to hit level 100, go to Fedimian to do Mission, it can help you 2-3 levels. Sorry, my English is bad, hope you can understand :smiley:

1 Like

###9/2/2016 UPDATE

Updated the Additional Stat Points section to include Kalejimas Revelation (+3 pts), to a total of 38 additional stat points, 317 total.

1 Like

Do you think adding the hidden +stat quests is necessary?
Crystal mine +1dex, drake horn +1str, king’s plateau +1int, and soldier at sunset +1spr?
Edit: and +5 stamina hidden quests.
Perhaps a link to the post (if there’s one)

1 Like

Do you have a link for said hidden stat quests? I know they exist and sort of how/where to do them, but I’m unsure of all the quest prerequisites

I will send you a pm.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll make sure to tidy it up and add a section for them when I get a chance, been quite busy the past few days.

1 Like

Do you need to 100% maps?

@Xanthiris

1 Like

At which range of levels do you “cheat” yourself of experience? When you’re 20 over/under levels of a monster?

1 Like

I’m planning to start making a new char Klaipeda beginning map. If I do all, and I mean all the map quests will I be able to not grind party at any map?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the guide covers that @fatedhour, but yes, I start 100% exploring all maps once I start getting level 3 or 4 cards.

@Myoron Actually it starts at +/- 6 levels, but doesn’t get too bad or too noticeable until +/- 11 levels.

@ghostreaper008 I mean you can easily skip grinding until approximately 230, but no, there is no way to not grind all the way to 280.

Which add ons are good?

@Xanthiris

1 Like

Ok! Thanks for the answer as well for the guide :slight_smile:

1 Like

@fatedhour Unfortunately I’m not the best person to ask for that, as I only use ExperienceViewer.

@Myoron No problem, glad to be of assistance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you sure you don’t use the addon that helps you do 100% map completion? The addon that highlights in red which sections you haven’t explored yet?

@Xanthiris

1 Like

Oh, actually I do, sort of/technically, but I still run the super old version of ExperienceViewer from like 4 months ago, which actually came with that built into it. I’m not sure if it still does or not.

J/w what does that experience viewer add on do?

1 Like