Tree of Savior Forum

[X-Mas] Voting Thread for Fan Art Festival

Serve: [SA] Silute
Team Name: DaZonas

Description: For this X-mas, Georgina, the ginger Paladin, invited over all of her class masters to enjoy some warm food and company. She didn’t know that Agota Hankas soul was such a gossiper! together with Libgar Hipphatia they both talked all night long about Ream Toiller and how cute they think he is. Valetinas Naimon on the otherside, felt asleep after eating too much. He never learns.

33 Likes

Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name: ILOstrado

Description: Wizard took time to invite all the girls for a Christmas dinner and party. An opportunity to unwind and chill with the ladies during the holiday season.

direct digital drawing on Photoshop using a Logitech Drawing Tablet
01 December 2020

19 Likes

Server: [SA] Silute
Team Name: Mabu

Description: Masters Boruble and Recon are helping with Christmas decoration this year! Master Hitomiko always loved Christmas and this year she decided to join the celebration in a different way: She asked to be part of the show, and as you can see, the masters liked the idea too! <3

71 Likes

Server: [SA] Silute
Team Name: BonnieBonnie

Description: Class Masters preparing for the celebration of Christmas! Spending time with friends and pets. Join us!!!

53 Likes

Server: [SA]Silute
Team Name: Bocayuva

Description: Some folks telled me that Master class Yuna spend her holidays alone in the forest. Some people think she doens’t like to be bothered or just doesn’t like christmas. Well, maybe I can change that! She taught everything I know about the Tiger Hunters and their culture, and of course how to fight in a different way with the musket. I have to retribuite in one way. So, I made myself a musket in toucan form and I gonna spend christmas with her, everyone needs company in theses times. I hope she likes the surprise!
By the way, I’m her best pupil…

42 Likes

Beautiful Art! I Love it :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

Hello! The Team Name is Arait :"D

3 Likes

heheheh same problem here, my team name is YunaXD

1 Like

Good afternoon sorry for bad language english is not first.

I was looking st post and saw many votes for Mabu from Silute.i think it was cute but the number votes is high so I checked and I was surprised to see more than half of vote is from new accounts.votes from new accounts all made at same time, all smaller than 3 minutes read time.i thought it was suspicious so I wrote this post.

Here’s link to imgur for proof. Only screenshot 20+ maybe will make compileation later after work. Don know if this is breaking rules but wanted to show vote manipulation maybe? Haven see other posts if others also lie

Imgur. com/a/vrdAy9P

Thank you, please check @STAFF_Bob @William121213513513

@STAFF_Yuri @GM_Francis

Please check Mabu and all for fake votes

The forum allows for Sign up with Google/Facebook accounts. When people share posts through social media (as in discord/facebook, etc) it is common for a great wave of people to click in a small period of time (depending on your social range).

100 votes is nothing when a single guild can have over 80 players, and when your server is represented by around 3 fan arts, it would be considered plausible for the server to join together and like all of our fan arts, as is the case on Silute. Aside from off-game friends.

That being said, I find your post to be suspicious of envy at best and manipulative at worst.

Thank you GMs for the great Fan Art event! Its really refreshing seeing this kind of event being promoted here in TOS.

7 Likes

Mabu is a fabulous artist. Go farm!

6 Likes

Toma vergonha na cara e faça postagem com sua main acc.

3 Likes

I am a bot, how did you know? Mabu is a wonderful person and would never do that to win the prize xD

Mabu is precius artist <.<! and… well if more people vote here more people know the game. Is not bad :smiley:

1 Like

If lupica legit no problem with gm checking why so defensive? Let gm check ez? I not call you bot? Where did you see own name, did you even open imgur link to check before you start white night mabu? No need to say envy or manipulative, look with own eyes judge and ask gm for confirm, why need to confirm mabu good artist

When 5-6 accounts made at the same time votes for dame post at same time with smaller than 1 minute read time you don think it’s strange? Have that same thing happen 6-7 more times and you don see pattern?

Click with mabu votes and see for self, you dont need trust me, you make own judgement not cause mabu friends say I lie.

40+ people make account at same time, vote at same time and you say that not suspicious? Mabu great artist? Sure. But 40 people all syncro vote is more impressive than mabu art no offence.

@Staff_Jin @Staff_Alex

I have no problems letting the gm check the likes, some of which I know IRL (which you point out in your so called proof), my problem is with you specifically pointing out her artwork when there are many such as the most voted artwork (the one from SillyDog) having lots of recent made accounts, having the same pattern, which is because of the way TOS forum works.

Have you ever posted something on a group on discord to see how many people react at the same time or in a syncro way as you point out?

Besides, you should at least be posting on an account a little bit older than 6 hours, before pointing out people with recent accounts, dont you think? Or are you, specifically dupings accounts to vote for your favs?

1 Like

I think i have to be sorry cuz ppl, friends and players are voting in my art?! hahahaha
More impressive than all that, is your ‘new account’ pointing at my work and not the other ones (with more votes and same pattern btw). I’m ok with all rules and IMC can check that.
And beyond all your “crazy suspicious” post, thanks for the votes and support guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You dont read my whole comment I say ask gm check ALL I point mabu cause mabu is the one I saw with sudden jump in votes. I dont have time to see check everyone else’s that is gm job not mine. I am new account cause I know how people will react call me ■■■■ call me liar call me jealous and you wonder why I make alt to comment?

And you admit by yourself, your problem is cause I specifically pointed out her instead of others, not coase I’m lying or whatever but it’s all because I focus on hers by chance. Silly dog’s artwork is very good anyone can see. If tos system allow for people to make delete and vote as much as please then voting should just be ignored no? Just ask gm pick favourites instead of this nonsense

No need try pick a fight with me like why so defensive seriously. I say simple solution I think you and Wendell can agree since you have problem with me being new account but jo problem with new account voting - I say we just ignore all new votes from account less than 1 month old. Is that ok? This not something that affect mabu unless its hmm hmm I dont know cause HALF ARE NEW VOTERS?

You said it yourself: it is the GM job, not yours

Thank you.

1 Like