Tree of Savior Forum

[X-Mas] Voting Thread for Fan Art Festival

Server: [SA] Silute
Team Name: YunaXD

Description: According to the history of the game, the hackapell master and the hoplite master are married but for reasons of … well, we are in full apocalypse with the world tree and all that, they are far and busy helping people or the revelator. I wanted to give you a nice Christmas together, along with other class masters.
Perhaps, in a Christmas atmosphere, pelta master and highlander master are more sincere?
Happy Holidays!

63 Likes

Team Name: Winderie

Description: They say during Christmas, wishes come true, and our dearest Peltasta Master has a plan to make hers a reality. Cleric and Priest Masters are innocent accomplices just wanting to make everyone a happy Christmas, and Peltasta Master puts her wish on Highlander Master.

Will her wish come true at last?

23 Likes

Server : [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Oreo

Description: Christmas Refreshment table by the Squire Master

12 Likes

Server: [SEA]Telsiai
Team Name: Planary

Description:
All cleric class masters are preparing Christmas party for their disciples. >_<

24 Likes

Server : [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name : Diggier

Description: Onmyoji master exploring the town at night with his cute fox shikigami :two_hearts:

19 Likes

Server : [SA] Silute
Team Name : Adamantis

Description: Melanie has a Christmas surprise to Kyoll and Ahiro came for the tea only.

28 Likes

Server: [SA]Silute
Team name: Hyosarean

Description: Just the Outlaw masters casually enjoying their holidays in the best way they know

25 Likes

Server : [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name : eLouise

Description: Appraiser, Priest, and Cryomancer master join hands to bring saviors a Holy Jolly Christmas :sparkling_heart:

39 Likes

Server: [SEA] Telsial
Team Name: SillyDog

Description:
Last time I did the quest in Royal Mausoleum. I fall into the secret area and found this mural. Look like those master have a party.

133 Likes

Server: [NA] Klaipeda
Team Name: Minie

Description: I drew the cleric master preparing for the Christmas party in different scenes with tos monsters :3
Enjoy!

51 Likes

Server: [SEA]Telsiai
Team Name: Ghervis

Description:
“After all Inquisitor decided that they dont need Torture Tool to use Inquisitor’s skill, Thomas cant sell Torture Tools anymore.
He then decided to be a handyman, searching and producing firewood to sell every winter is one of them.”

37 Likes

Server Name: [NA] Klaipeda
Team Name: Narcissus

Description: The corsair master is actually my favorite, but the dragoon master had a design that I felt like I could make more Christmas-y…

16 Likes

Team name: Roughnight

Description: Cleric Master Rozalija is having trouble with her christmas party!

44 Likes

Team Name: MotoNerd

29 Likes

Server: [NA] Klaipeda
Team name: Nicodimus

Description: The Crusader master has trekked back into the White Witch’s forest once again…to leave her a gift for Christmas.

Enjoy!

25 Likes

Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team name: ThousandSnow

Description: What are we going to do during Christmas?
Of course, we cryomancers are going to make snowman :wink:

19 Likes

Server Name: [SEA] Telsial
Team Name: Old9

Description:
Kepa: you sad I am your present ,why you take kepa head!!!(っ °Д °;)っ
hope you guys love my artwork, and nice to know you guys~

51 Likes

Server : [SEA]Telsiai
Team Name : The_Bluesorrow

Description: Go summon up the dark ones
Chant the spell of your grimoire
Go summon up the great ones
From abîme noir

Yes, Go summon up the dark ones
With the aid of devil cards
Go summon up the great ones
And have them serve as bards~

69 Likes

Team name: RabbitJune

Description: My favorite class master, outlaw/scout/and hunter, hope you all enjoy my art and play with me in game :smiley:

38 Likes

Team name: Prrotectorate

Description: Our favourite pyromancer master, Abreh Melinn, tries to cook the perfect Christmas dinner with the power of her flames. All is going well until she meets her arch-nemesis Demon Lord Turkey. In her attempt to subdue her foe, she uses too much of her flames, rendering the turkey to a burnt crisp! What will Abreh do in the face of overwhelming defeat?

Featuring cleric master, Rozalija, as hungry guest number one.

43 Likes