Tree of Savior Forum

Wugushi after Re:Build

Hey guys, I’m a fan of poisons classes, but the wugushi is a boring class to pick in ToS. They’re not good in PvP, and in the PvE, they’re… don’t know, i think that needs something else. I’d like to know if there is something coming for Wugushi, after the Re:Build.
Their symbol is green, but they only have Detoxify skill to “support” other characters.
Their damage is moderate, for the actual rank system, when everything will come “horizontal”, looks like no one will waste one of their ranks with Wugu, because there is so much better options.
What do ou guys know about Wugu, and what are you waiting for?

i really like to see new skill that define the wugushi character AKA the Poison Master

such as :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Create Poison - getting new debuff like bleeding / blind / silence / etc…
2. Poison Throw - obviously to use poison created
3 Poison bomb
4-

hmm need to think look more about wugushi character

1 Like

I think about the creation of new poison too. Just like the ‘Guillotine Cross’ from Ragnarok. If Fletchers create their different tipe of arrow to use their skills, Wugu needs to create different tipes of Poison. And these Poison should be useful for both PvE and PvP.

They’re great in PVE, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

In fact wugushi’s problem right now is that they have too many good skills, and not enough skill points to max them all.

5 Likes

I think wugu is overnerfed in rebuild. Poison pot skill factor and duration tremendously reduced. Crescendo bane increased cooldown also destroy it’s synergy with poison pot. I’m curious whether poison still can’t crit, blocked or evaded. It would be interesting if it still work same way.

Only reason wugu is still picked currently is poison pot + crescendo bane dmg still relevant at end game (aside from velnia monkey card synergy). That makes the class “sapper #2” (picked only for few skills). Also, multiple skills and said combo only works with ground enemies. So it is very weak when encountered flying enemies.

1 Like

Wu gong is 1% less SFR. Gu pot is halved. Latent venom does more in rebuild. Wide Miamas has a higher SFR in Rebuild than it does right now. Jincan has a max of 10 bugs in Rebuild, double the current cap.

This, when every single other class is having their SFRs halved, OHs removed, and CDs doubled. It’s time to stop memeing that a class is bad because you heard that once from someone who didn’t know how to play it years ago, and you either never played the class yourself as a result, or never even bothered to get an average weapon/gear, let alone a good one.

1 Like

Fire enchant scrolls will no longer be a thing since Enchanter moved to Scout so Zhendu will be GREAT for AA builds :wink:

Hmm, I don’t think that there are any AA focused builds in the Archer tree left now.

Anyway, I think Wugushi is perfectly fine on Re:Build. I’ll link some videos that may be a bit outdated since the test server is receiving frequent updates, but it may give you an idea of how Wugushi is faring with the rebalance changes.

My only problem with Wugushi is…wtf do we build on it now?

Not only does Wide Miasma have a competitive skill factor now, it also hits flying mobs. Wugong Gu has literally the same dps as Gu Pot at max rank, making it potentially a better pick if you can spread it well. Jincan was also buffed and Zhendu gives you a lot of poison property per level.

So I have no clue what skills to put points into. I want to use Wugong Gu and Wide Miasma but the other skills are ALL good, and so many of them require 15 point investments. It’s kind of crazy honestly.

1 Like

As a soon returning player who will leave Bullet Marker to go with Cannon-Wugu-Appraiser, I’m also looking for some info on Wugushi to start playing again.

According to some Reddit users, Wugong Gu may need to be fixed so I may not invest a lot of points in it : https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/agkgod/is_wugong_gus_spread_working_correctly/

Because of Cannoneer, I don’t think Wugong Gu will have time to spread so for now I was thinking about Crescendo 5, Miasma 10 (for flying mobs and stealth for Bazooka) and Jincan 10.

20 points left …

Pretty interesting to see what Wugushi is now. :smiley: I changed to Ranger-Falconer-Mergen, though. :frowning: I was Wugushi Mergen before ReBuild, lol.

Consider putting points into Zhendu for that build. Zhendu works with bazooka, and it gets quite a lot of extra property damage per level. I think if you aren’t taking wugong you could very well take it now.

Actually, I didn’t see that Zhendu scales with STR so, yeah, it might be nice.

Zhendu 15 / Poison Pot 5 / Jincan 10
Zhendu 15 / Poison Pot 15 / Jincan 0

We’ll see.

I’m currently running Wugu-Mergen, will probably get Piper afterward because nothing else seems to mesh very well (I’m out of character slots, so no Falconer).

I currently have 15 Pot, 10 Jincan, 10 Wide Miasma, 5 Crescendo, plus 1 Latent Venom and 1 Detox (which I’ll probably remove at some point), and the remaining 3 dumped into Zhendu. I was wondering if this would be an optimal skill build for my character, or if I’d be better served pulling points out of Pot and placing them into either Zhendu or Latent Venom? I didn’t place points into Wugong Gu because the other poisons are easier to AoE with.

I made a video: Wugu>Mergen>Cannon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Pm78XO0C4

In the end, I swapped Wugushi for Pied Piper and Cannon-Piper-Appraiser is way more funny.

Sorry Wugushi.

How bad is Zhendu for Sapper-Falconer?
It seems it’s worth 3 points max, am I right?

Sapper actually has quite low STR scaling (their primary stat is con) and Falconer’s str rating is I think just above average. You don’t really auto attack much with either class so yeah, I wouldn’t focus on Zhendu much for that build if I were you.

Take points in Zhendu if you’re a Cannoneer or Musketeer imo.