Tree of Savior Forum

Wugu/Sapper/QS Help

Want to make a Wugu -> Sapper -> Quarrel Shooter, but need some help on a couple of skills. I was planning on doing this -> https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=ybjrcea4 but I have a few questions.

• Should I be maxing out Latent Venom? I feel I should be maxing it, but have no idea what I would even drop to max it out.

• Stake Stockades or Punji Stake Max? This one’s a bit of a smaller issue I think, whichever one I don’t max will get the rest of the points.

• I’m pretty sure taking QS last is the best thing to do for this build, does Wugu/Sapper order matter here?

Aside from that I think everything else would be fine with this build. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Will be trying this as well, perhaps tmrw. Ppl generally tell me to take Falc instead of QS and I can see why. Falc is just great. Pied Piper is great too, probably both are better than QS, but if you don’t want any of those really, like I do, then go for it, try the class yourself and see if it works for you. Good thing is Sap-Wugu doesn’t need Falc support that much, compared to say Mergen (poor thing cant use half of his skills without Falc.

Build seems OK, I’d max Stockades and avoid both Leghold and Punji, but I just dont have hands for all the buttons.

2 Likes

Punji is great, feels like a nuke, and having the cast time is not a problem since it allows for mobs to hit you and trigger block&shoot for +50%dmg
The build overrall felt really good in solo CM and I had shitty weapons/armor but did quite well anyways

if you’re serious about it you need to find ways to increase your block, you could switch to grand cross+shield to use block&shoot (I think it snapshot it but I need to check again), get red gems in top/bot, there is also a card that gives some block but it’s kinda low, like 20block for each lv10 card, overral if you’re not blocking you’re wasting the QS potential (the class right not is just 1 buff+2 defensive skills)so it’s a very high priority

2 Likes