Tree of Savior Forum

Wrongfully banned

This kid. 20characters

12 hours no reply yet, hbu guys ?

Same situation here.
WTFast user from Australia. If I don’t use WTFast, the game is unplayable.
Team ID: Kestral
Char Name: KINO/xKINO
Server: SEA/Telsiai

I’ve sent the email, still waiting for IMC to reply.

no response yet both in email and the ticket I sumbitted, but when i opened Tree of savior i got in and got a compensation gift, 1 token and 3 dungeon reset voucher, check your accounts eventually

So you’re saying that you’ve been unbanned and given compensation with no reply from support? If so then that gives the rest of us some hope for getting unbanned.

Yep but when i try to use WTFAST it wont get me in the server but without it, i can access it without problem.

Nice! Guess I’ll sit at the login screen and spam connect for a while…

Good luck and god bless

I am banned too, it says for botting however i have never botted in this game, i was using WTFast to lower my ping. Seems like WTFast is the reason why alot of us are banned

Team name: Navri
Server name: Telsiai (SEA)

I am banned too, it says for botting however i have never botted in this game, i was using WTFast to lower my ping. Seems like WTFast is the reason why alot of us are banned

Team name: navitus Server name: Telsiai (SEA)
[/quote]

3rd party program at the moment is consider using app in the game…
Although it harmless but the VAC system got to remove all players using 3rd program until they give grant to WTfast…

Still got banned TT
Teamname: Dipsy
Name: MoMo
steamid:tangmobae

Importantly,i have just only one character that is “Wizard (Elementalist lv106)” how it can be a bot = =

I’LL BE DAMMED. I GOT UN-BANNED AND GOT 3X INSTANCE RESET SCROLLS AND 5X EXP TOMES! :grinning:

But, just like “clintonramos20” I didn’t have any message or response on the tickets, or email, it simply un-banned.

From now on I’ll stay clear of any VPN. I’d rather play lagging than moving to the South American server (also know as the fifth circle of hell).

1 Like

Still no reply, still cannot connect to server too
Already 24 house after i sent ticket
Teamname : Bznagathwa
IGN : Bznagathwa
Steamid : andreasajaya

goodluck guys. i have moved on with new account instead of waiting. now im level 40s. imc dint reply me either from the email i sent long ago.

My id unlock now hope you guy lucky. thank you imc team

I still would like to know what THE HELL happened. Everytime I login now I remember the ban :worried:

I asked IMC about VPN and this is their reply.

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting us!

We would like to inform you that using third party programs are not allowed in game. We highly advise you to stay away from using third party programs to prevent possible suspensions on your account.

Should you have any further concerns, please do contact us again

Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

These copy-paste messages are a complete disrespect to us.

It’s not an “third party program”, it is a legal software, and a pretty common one, that players without a reliable internet connection use in order to play.

It’s even worse as the game still under optimization. People that use proxy tunnels to improve their experience are now unable to use it until an official statement.

Please, pay some respect to your customers and at least take the time to read what we ask you.

It is too easy to just ban an IP not caring to actually look the logs in it.

Julie told us that vpn(proxy tunnels) are not allowed:

and it Is a third party program.
Third party program are not illegal programs, but simply a program that is neither from the “first party” neither “second party”.
I don’t know if its correct but first and second are IMC and you, third is someone else.