Tree of Savior Forum

Would you come here if the title was "Get rich quick, free money for everyone!"

Hello doctors, my name is Michael J Caboose and I hate TAXES! Help me to be rid of them forever. 1 channel can never take away the need for the ToS market, and as long as the market works IMC will never fix it.
This is a Klaipeda market channel https://discord.gg/cBkT3VR brand new please help me make it THE Klaipeda market.

@Csiko

What’s it gonna take for you and your silly guild to want to avoid tax?

@kaizaxl

Historically your guild has not made the decisions that are in your own best interest but let’s not make that a trend. Tax evasion is the way. Don’t let Crevox trick you into losing 10% of your money and 3rd place.

@Resource

I hear you had your own “market discord”, why didn’t you grow it to replace market in an attempt to remove market tax and show the people IMC must do what we want them to? Yorozuya doesn’t have to be poor forever, you may not be making sick money off seal sales but you could be holding onto the cash you do make by fighting against market injustices.

@Mikumo

Don’t be a troll plz, 1 market channel poorly moderated in a discord that makes others feel so unwelcome will never be enough to destroy the in game market and force IMC to submit to the players. Dinnersty has the numbers though, you just need to not delete the links that help them save their money.

why am i pinged here for absolutely no reason?

please refrain from pinging me for no reason thanks.

It’s not no reason.

The reason if you are a guild leader of a large PvE guild, and as such you have a responsibility to convince them, to fight against tax.

Especially since you deleted my link which would have helped the people a lot.

Holy disinfo.

The default tax in all cities is 10%. It was before GTW, and it still is. You were always paying a tax. For any city where the tax rate is lower than 10%, you are paying less than you ever have in taxes. It’s just that right now, it goes to whatever guild holds the city. In short, you’re welcome.

Also means if you own the city, you pay no taxes in it. So

Pour the tea into the ocean, flail wildly, and ask France for a lifeline.

If nothing else, I’ll be a super power for the next 200 years until I get turbo cucked by all my other colonies and France will go absolutely bankrupt in the immediate future.

1 Like

I never had my own market discord. Also yoro isn’t poor, we are actually quite far from it. We just dont flash our wealth everyday or nonstop.

Like it or not, taxes/silver sinks are good for a mmo.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with GTW, this is about the 10% tax existing in the first place, delete it, I held off when I heard about GTW but it turned out to not delete the tax and so, we need to do it, now get your lame ass in there and bring all those other scrubs. We are deleting market tax. losing 1 of every 10 of an item you sell is ridiculous.

We have no control over the market tax, it’s a set amount based on the map obtained. It’s also separate from the amount we actually set, which delegates the taxes for the NPCs.

Bless shards/gem are kinda hyper inflated . Is this a trap ? With recent events and dailies that churn out blessed gems rather easily …

One day of mine fued simply produces 2BG X ( no. Of players per night). Not forgetting irridian shelter producing a tons of shards as well. Another chunk of weekly 45 Shards from boruta top 70 %

. Perhaps for now , 10% tax is more attractive than the hyper inflated value of Blessed Shards/Gems in time to come

Blessed shards have been 180k on Klaipeda for the last month, and pretty stably so.

Yeah it kinda dropped to 170 here. Luckily/unfortunately they cut the trans discount event short , else the bless shard market would have just crashed

We have control over the changes IMC makes to the game.

Not me though, I don’t have control over it, WE do. If you idiots all do nothing, we spend 6 months waiting for Carnivory and Sterea Trofh to work in Gem Feud.

Contribute to giving this alternative a chance, if it works out we could have market tax reduced to 3%.

This… is not good for u

Spoilers: It is for Aqueduct and Baron. Genar winner gets 4%. That makes 10% total, which is what you have been getting taxed for 3 years.

Okay, well, silver sinks are extremely important to the health of a game’s economy. If there’s gonna be one, I would prefer it to be a market tax rather than, oh, I dunno, a fail chance on seal upgrades.

:tired:

So, TPk now pinging players randomly to make his useless discord popular

Nice

1 Like

Not sure why you are replying to me here after stating that you guys didnt want drama, considering all the false info you post regularly.

Very hypocritical and not a good look, considering the reputation of you and ur guild atm.

Funny coming for you who uses the reddit forum for a personal playground for yourselves and Yoro to shi* post us.

Show proof of yoro â– â– â– â–  posting you guys on reddit.

All i see you do is make up false statements. When will you back up anything you say?

I have never used yoro to shtpost, do you have proof of these claims or are you just mis infoing again. (Go ask any yoro member or provide proof)

Did you consider that multiple people from multiple different guilds just tend to dislike you and/or your guild due to your members constantly starting drama and misinfoing like now?

Did you whisper everyone on the server to ask them what they mention me as? Or did you just ask some of your guildies and misinfo again? (Oh I see you edited this part out while i was typing my response, thinking no one saw)(basically he was saying that the entire server is allegedly calls me whalemoon and somehow that makes me a “bad person”, weird but ok)

Do you have proof I delete anything I dont like and steal ideas on reddit and credit myself? If you have proof please post them, or are you mis infoing again. (I can easily open the mod queue history log and prove your accusations false with ease.)

Did you see how many of your members + ur alleged ally melody spammed SC? Much much more than us.

Do you have any proof of anything at all??

Or do you just make up mis info and random drama with everything you do.

You keep stating that you dont like drama and that somehow your guild is the only “holy guild” getting targeted by other guilds, however the spite you keep showing in game and on the forums show a different story.

Even just checking ur recruitment posts, you put something like “we dont force guildies to use xx SC like other guilds”, as if to somehow throw shade. Which is also towards an untrue statement as no one forces people to use sc.

Did you ignore the part where i was joking and typed “Zhwan i love you” in shout after(its in your screenshot btw)? and thats not forbidden. Last time i checked melody != forbidden. I have a very friendly relationship with Zhwan. You can ask him yourself. Your evidence isnt convincing anyone also thats a discord server not a forum sir.

If youve actually gotten to know me or talked to me you would know I very rarely trash talk anyone. It is just something I don’t do often.

He even apologized to me last week about his actions.

1 Like