Tree of Savior Forum

Worth starting over?

Hie! I played TOS from day 1 and bought all the packs. Along the way, I got some free tokens, reset potions and leveled up some nice gems. I have a nice green, adorable penguin pet lol!! I made about 5.5 million silver going up to a Monk. Sadly, I did not have time to play and lost focus on the game after some time…

Now that there is a new server, I am thinking of playing on it for the rewards. However, that would mean Ill lose all the above as I need to delete my current team. I’ve lost touch with the game already, and do not know if the rewards are worth losing all my above stuff. Can anyone help share some advice with me? Do I restart in the new server and level up faster with the rewards? Or should I still on the current server and keep everything Ive made so far?

Oh, I have about 2000 TP but that will be returned to me when the merge happens soooo… that shouldn’t be considered.

Thanks!!!

5.5m silver is 3-4 run of CM7.
do you mean 5.5 billion silver?

Hi, no, really, just 5.5 million :stuck_out_tongue: I guess I wasn’t very good at the game…

new sv is cr*p. not worth to go there

its good if u play casual and enjoy game sometime. but if u plan to play hardcore and reach end game
i advice u to delete this game and spend money with other mmorpg

if u ask me why. try dig the forum

1 Like

Thanks for the advice!! I plan to play and progress slowly, and the main reason is that, I cannot find other mmorpg that has cutesy graphics like TOS. T_T

I had the same dilemma. Had 800+ hours when I played starting day 1 until before they introduced class resets and re:build.

I just deleted my account right before I saw your thread. It has the ff:
~20m
one lvl 400
two 260+
one 220
no tp
plus quest progress

What made me decide is probably the free varna which afaik may take time to obtain after I reach 450 and when parties requiring you to be fully-geared before accepting you. That and my current assets aren’t worth much anyway.

BTW, I’m not sure your TP will be preserved if you delete your current team in the main servers. Only the TP spent in the new season server won’t be deleted after the merge.

screenshot says your premium tp won’t be deleted but post typed by GM says it won’t. need clarificatiosn

1 Like

First of all, welcome back!

I’ll be honest with you. You can easily obtain stuff worth more that what you currently have, if you play any form of end game content for like 1 hour these days, so you might as well start over. The rewards and buffs on the new server are way too good, at least in your case, so you should start over on the new servers.

2 Likes

How about you just make a new steam account, don’t delete the old one. Then when merge happens, move that 5m + other tradeable stuff from your old account into your new account? The rewards on the new server are good.

2 Likes

like wat he says, if u want, you can make a new account, and when the servers merge, either you can transfer ur tradeable stuff to your old account , or you can transfer your old stufff to your new account. whichever suits you better.

1 Like

But my 2200 TP on my old account… :frowning:

Just confirm with GM or file a ticket. The details on the announcements are ambiguous/contradictory. It’s worth deleting everything and starting fresh if your TP won’t be gone.

If you continue with what you have now (aside from the TP), it isn’t much different from starting from scratch. At least the new server have incentives + players running higher level content wont require you to have high-level gears.

You have a few hours to pre-register (delete old + make new team/character in the New Season Server) and get the pre-reg rewards.

1 Like

Yep same dilema… Im just a casual and I didnt spend money on my team…but whats hard for me to let go is my hundreds of hrs in-game…got 3 high level characters (430, 380+, 310+), also got a white penguin(400+ i think) and around 50m silver(SR main hehe)

I already deleted mine i while ago and created a new one on the new server
and its a mistake…i forgot that its only pre registration and the server is not yet up :frowning: I wish I did my dailys for atleast until tomorrow for the one last time before deleting :frowning:

1 Like

Ok… I am worried about this… Do I have to buy TP in the new server, in addition to having a level 140 character, before my new team will be merged back to my old team (and my old TP)?

Why is IMC making this so hard for players to understand… T_T

Merge Policy

• Our New Season Server will be merged into the Original Server after the scheduled maintenance on November 10, 2020. The policy below only applies to the New World.

*Basic Merge Term (Transfers when any of the following conditions are completed.)

1. A character with level 140 or higher must exist in your account
    2. Record of purchase in Premium TP or TP Purchases and consuming records.

: Please note that accounts that do not complete the conditions will not be transferred, it will be removed.

The list on “things IMC should rewrite to avoid misunderstandings” is quite large. And today is not a special day about that…

About your first question, I will just emphasize on what rivayir wrote.
If you can, and are willing to, you could create a new Steam account. Also works.
But you should send a ticket asking about it. They will give you an answer.

And welcome back!

I think what they mean about that Merging is the merging of Old server and new server.

if you DID NOT participate in the new server,(you didnt delete your old team) then your old team will stay the same once the new and old server is merged together on November. Meaning all your resource will stay as is. BUT only if your old team met at least ONE of those requirements:

Basic Merge Term (Transfers when any of the following conditions are completed.)

1. A character with level 140 or higher must exist in your account - if you have a char above level 140, your team is safe and will be migrated to the merge server
  2. Record of purchase in Premium TP or TP Purchases and consuming records. - if you used Premium TP (not the free one) on any transaction in your account.

: Please note that accounts that do not complete the conditions will not be transferred, it will be removed.
^ if you dont have a char level 140 up OR no Premium TP transaction, your Old Team(account) will be removed one the new and old server merged together

thats from my understanding…someone correct me if im wrong

I don’t think this one should be a problem in being interpreted. It is stated you only have to meet any of those two conditions. No need to spend TP. You need to spend TP in the new server if you don’t have any character with level 140 or above.

The TP on your old account is a separate matter. I suggest contacting them first before deleting everything. You will miss out on the pre-registration tho if they don’t respond and the server goes on maintenance in a few hours.

Yeah but how much TP do you need to spend?

It’s right there. But why would you?

Leticia cube coming… 1 boruta card will easily get you geared if you sell it👍🏻

Definitely just spend money