Tree of Savior Forum

Worth starting over?

Hi iorawerks,

First of all I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one who’s having this dilemma. What I have in my current account as a lot more than you, and I am also not a hardcore player. After a very long thought, my best solution is to create another steam account and play with a new season. You never know what will you miss if you delete your old account… all those memories :stuck_out_tongue: . But for your situation I say just delete your old account. It’s so much easy to get what ever you have in your old account in the new season server. I’ve read some where that your TP won’t be deleted. But yeah can always send a ticket. I am so sure they won’t delete your TP and let you transfer to the new season server.

Well, see ya in the season server! =D

1 Like

Yup, I created another account to start over too, because I cannot make up my mind if it is right to delete my old account :stuck_out_tongue:

So now I have 2 accounts with another dilemma, how to proceed with 2 accounts? Sigh…

1 Like

Did you create before or after the 11th? I mean do you get the pre-registration items? Since I decided this after 11th, i didn’t get the pre-reg items, but a friend said it’s just for low leveling. It’s okay not to have those items. Is it true?

I created on the last day of the pre-reg, so I have the pre-reg items. I have no idea what those items are used for hahahaha!!!

1 Like

use it! let me know how useful they are. lel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.