Tree of Savior Forum

Worst Item looting System Ever

I just started farming for Kugheri Lyoni Horns yesterday. found around 4. killed around 1000+.
Today everything was going well. Found 2 horns early. Then 800+ kills later nothing. THIS HAS TO BE THE WORST LOOT DROP SYSTEM EVER. IDK how you program these ■■■■ but ive had a terrible time farming after killing 800 and still nothing. I dont even want to sleep for fear that someone else might come along and get the drop DPK but for ■■■■■ sake 800+ Kugheri Lyonis is difficult to kill. You tell us this game rewards us the more we kill monsters. WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT. I HOPE YOUR DEVS GET HIV AND DIE.

1 Like

update after 11 mins of killing still nothing

update: well still no drop.

■■■■ THIS IM GOING TO SLEEP. WHAT A HUGE TORTURE. WHAT A WASTE OF EFFORT AND TIME.

What a nice way to get the staff to listen to you.
It seems like you’re a really nice person, stable-minded, well-mannered and deserving our respect.

Is that also how you ask for a date? “Wanna go out on a date? DATE ME OR I’LL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!! I’LL TORTURE YOU UNTIL YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME!!!”.

But, but…

i dont need them to listen to me. i just want to let them know what ■■■■ they have implemented. ■■■■ i went again today and i counted 758 kills for the next drop after my first drop. so yeah. ■■■■ that DPK system

Life of an end-game min-maxer.