Tree of Savior Forum

World Bosses Feedback

I’ll cut to the chase: I used to love hunting world bosses, and by that I mean Demon Lords. Building up a party, even with random people, hunting them down, competing for DPS and then chitchatting about the drops after the fight

…now it’s booooring. Even with the strongest players in the server, the fight can last a hour or more and often for very little reward. Can we speed things up? Please. Let’s make wbs fun, half a hour to take them down should be more than enough. Give them phases in which they become harder, but don’t make the fights last so long, it’s very discouraging and… Yes, boring.

2 hours to drop one spirit crystal/mineral is useless as 315 recipes :tired:

The fights usually last 5-10 mins in telsiai since every party has a shinobi-doppel. :tired:

That bug has been reported for several weeks now.

It’s cute that staff once said “they really have good gear” that they can crit 777 777 with bunshins.

:tired:

1 Like

Yeah it’s really sad.

what ?? that is not sad at all
the sadest thing is some brainless staff pick a “ART PICTURE” that is bigest insult to this comunity
i wonder if that staff can donate that useless 2 eyes to someone that have better use than let it dead in his eyes socket
edit : oh it s not staff pick my bad it s picked by comunity fote
still everytime it s up in my loading screen “nice joke IMC”

1 Like

I doubt they will rebalance Demon Lords after the introduction of Exorcist,
which is ± the pinnacle of Demon Lord hunting.

With Exorcist coming, killing Demon Lords will become a walk in the park (at least if everyone brings an Exorcist to the hunt, not some other character) since every skill has a high damage %, is holy property and basically destroys Demon Lords fast through the multihits that tick for a lot of additional damage [Koinonia is 50 hits per 20 seconds, Rubric is 14-27 hits per 15 seconds and Aqua Benedicta is 60-67 hits per 25 seconds, that’s around 350k additional damage per player per minute + millions of holy property damage with decent gear].

“Other Classes just don’t have it in them without abusing bugs to bring down a Demon Lord”
- IMC