Tree of Savior Forum

World bosses controlled by 20-30 players + suggestions how to fix it

Define “easy” for ppl who are exple 130s at lvl96 cerberus in comparison to 280s with end gears (exple 170 gears to virtov/lolo) :unamused:

Well its not like everyone isnt lagging tho it can still be mended slightly through adjusting the playerload in user.xml file.

I think world boss cubes should be limited to one a day per boss (temporarily) if nothing else until they come up with a better drop mechanic.

7 Likes

Is it these guys by any chance?

1 Like

Well, it’s another form of restriction but it could be a temporary solution indeed until they come up with a better system.

I’d subscribe to that.

Actually I wondered why there are no World bosses on Fedi. Are they bugged? I thought the Campers kept staying on Klai and I’d avoid them by fleeIng to Fedi.

And now they dragged along -,-’’

1 cube of a certain boss per person per day. Capitalism needs restrictions. Always then when it leads to monopolism.

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie

Easy solutions are not the best but something the game needs right now.

2 Likes

This doesnt work since the drop rate in dungeons is extremely low, and you can only run them a limited amount of times per day.

this is actually a very good idea

Another thought I had is it stays the top 5 dps but you cant take a top spot more than once per group. So even if you have all 5 best people in the group once a group wins cubes it will roll over to the next group or person and so on. So it guarantee 5 groups will always get cubes.
Another thing they could do is make it so whoever takes the most damage gets a cube and the top 2 healers say healing done withing x radius of the boss get a cube. This way they wouldn’t have to restrict at all and more people who actually contributed can get cubes.
I kind of wish IMC would make a statement saying they are considering some of these options or even saying which options they just flat out wont do so we can be more directed in suggestions for this.

Edit Another alternative to restricting is on top of normal spawns could be once a day people can spawn an instanced version of the world boss with a group that if you die you get kicked out of and lose that days chance but it would give you a chance to fight the boss and win a cube for the day.

1 Like

Basically. First time around during the start of the game basically poop-socking World bosses were fun.
Now life has returned to normal forget about it. Lag everywhere, 280+ competition on even the most mundane of bosses, all ridiculous.

Just do like in GW2 Everyone get their own loot with their own extremely low % to get something rare… no ‘‘shared %’’.

3 Likes

… guys your suggestions are truly good, but there are more chances to buy job reset potions in tp store for 5 tp than get anything of that in this game, it’s a korean game.

they would just add a token for everyone who isnt the mvp, and you can change 2, 5 or 10 tokens for a cube. because still %%% hard to get something, but not korean style, that people doesn’t even sleep.

They should add … adds to the wb.

Like spawning lower mobs with hurth and a chunk of hp.
If you kill them= WB get’s weakened a bit
If you let them alive= They might use skills liek Heal … and other stuff to mess with ya.

Atm WB fights are boring as hell xD…

Boss mechanics need to be looked at sometime soon.

I know the feeling… I used to play in the Klaipeda server with many of these groups. They had the full control of any WB in the server. That is really sad.

1 Like

Who were they or wat guild?

Just give anyone a cube who participated in doing more than 30 attacks to the boss and make the boss tankier and hit like a truck (just any method to get more people to participate)

1 Like

Here’s my suggested fix:

Say the top 3~4 DPS belongs to one party, only one will be considered instead of 3~4. (party still gets cube).

3 Likes

really bad design, when I was playing kmaplestory2, the world boss also require damage contribution, but not like these, everyone will get rewards if they deal enough damage, doesn’t need to be insane, this is a casual game.

next year new patch, updates, level caps etc, then Dullahan will be history, don’t let game playing you.

These players are controlling the market, do something IMC.

yeah, and alches control the pot market

give every char the tincturing skill…and gem roasting…and the ability to repair etc