Tree of Savior Forum

World Bosses, and what you should know approaching them (Updated 9/20 - Fade myth reproven)

what annoys me is the lack of information about actual world bosses.

Like just about any on the orsha side.
I can find next to no info on them

fedimian gets this problem because fedimian has very few people playing. if the channel dies and keeps dying (because no1 is on the map), the boss will never spawn.

hi saintone i want to ask , if that boss spawn at every channel right? that can be 3 boss in the same map at channel 1 , 2 and 3? or random spawn at that channel? thanks before

What if two of those top 6 belong to one party?

Why in tosbase database it shows Drop rate of 10% does it drops on 10% chance with people not with the highest dps parties??

@Veritas So im not really familiar with demon lord, but what do you think is a good dps build for demon lord aside of fletcher?and can u maybe rank them based on ur experience/opinion?Thanks a lot

add the crash bug to the world boss meta

i can’t seem to find any updated compilation of world boss location and drops. which bosses have quests in the map they spawn in? so i can skip turning in quests for easier access to that map.

Hi all, I’ve updated the opening post to be slightly more relevant and condensed it a little.

The most important new information is that sitting down (long enough for HP or SP to recover) will completely wipe your damage contribution, in the same manner as Fade.

Sorry all the people sitting by the bonfires at Rexipher.

2 Likes

Anyone knows how was he doing this? He was just standing there holding block all the time. Rexipher wasn’t even aggro’ed by the other dps. As you may know, a peltasta can only maintain aggro if he attacks and swashbuckles continously or else he might lose aggro. But in this image he was just holding block all the time. He wasn’t even taking damage. I tried doing it, too but I always lose the aggro on fletchers and elementalists and I was getting damaged.

lol what?
so how some people sit down for .5secs every 30secs or so to get that chuck of sp/hp regen quick and back up again erases it?

You are correct! As soon as you get that chunk back, all damage you’ve dealt to the boss up until that point is forgotten by the game.

That explains why I haven’t been getting the rank I expect in missions.

It was sent as a ticket to IMC and yes they didn’t nothing. You can check is. Server: Silute Place: Tenet Church 2F Channel: All of them

IMC sucks help me spread it please

not sure if i’m the only one confused here. What’s the difference between a field boss and a world boss? are they merely interchangeable terms?

A world boss has a special message that announces when they spawn. When they die, everyone who received a cube from that boss is afflicted with an 8 hour debuff that prevents them from getting loot from another world boss.

A field boss is another high HP boss that spawns, but without warning and without announcement. It has the same loot and respawn mechanics as a world boss. When it dies, it does not confer a debuff that prevents loot from being obtained. You can also get loot from a field boss while you have the debuff.

Besides for their arbitrary categorization of which falls under what, there is no major difference between the two outside of what was already outlined in the opening post (map alternate, so on and so forth).

i just killed a field boss found at resident quarter. forgot the name. the announcement after killing it referred to it as a field boss and i also received the 8-hour debuff.

I may have it mish-mashed in terms of their terminology. But my point is, if the game announces them, they’re a debuff boss. Prison Cutter Prison Manager is a four-map alternating world boss.

That is why nobody hunts Demon Lords because of the debuff.
25-30 min long fight and no interesting drop. Just search for which world bosses are more profitable (and cry after seeing how many people camp them).

If you still want to kill Demon Lords, then time to make 280 alts and alternate them during the debuff.

what about those bosses that require some sort of ritual like the one in royal mausoleum workers lodge?

can’t find a list of these ‘field bosses’.

so far this is the only list that looks comprehensive enough

is it updated tho?

The only gimmick bosses are Kubas and Dullahan. Both of which are not considered world bosses and do not confer the 8 hour debuff.

Examples of world bosses (alternating map cycle, 8 hour debuff): Violent Kerberos, Starving Ellaganos, Burning Fire Lord, Noisy Mineloader, Prison Manager Prison Cutter, Hungry Velnia Monkey, Bleak Chapparition, Blasphemous Deathweaver, Mirtis, Helgasercle, Marnox, Rexipher, Wrathful Harpeia, Forest Keeper Ferret Marauder.

Examples of field bosses (one map only, no debuff): Earth Canceril, Earth Archon, Earth Templeshooter, Marionette, Necroventer, Glackumon, Abomination.

4 Likes