Tree of Savior Forum

WORLD BOSS CUBES - Drop Allocation based on threat (poll included)

maybe a percent based system would be good?
like, if you inflict at least 10%(or whatever)dmg on him, you would get something, a cube in that case.
i dunno, i kinda like what you mentioned.

Keep voting guys :slight_smile:

Lets make our voices heard !

Tree of savior was somewhat designed with RO mechanics in mind, except in RO, only 1 person got the loot, (IF any) I think the current system is much more casual than RO. Bossing in most games is almost always meant to be a party thing, making a good party composition will almost always guarantee you a cube, you just have to put in the work if you really want the cube.

Full STR Fletcher
Full Dex Linker 3
Insert Any Priest 3/Chaplin/PD variation build.
Insert 2 more supports

Almost always a guarenteed cube, as the fletcher went full STR so he has lots of stats due to how bonusing works, and also tonns of DEX due to the linker 3 going full dex and sharing his stats with the fletcher. As a result the fletcher has like 500str/500dex, if you dont get a cube, you gotta be pretty fking bad. The dude in the video is a linker 3 full dex iI believe.

why not just use the PvE system into World Boss ?

If players are underlevel, they deal less damage, receive more damage. just apply the opposite of it.

Now try to imagine that being applied. ex;

Lv280 player doing lv115 WB, clearly the gap was there, and having the level system, 280 players will deal less damage, (to be assess by IMC on the % of reduction),thus, receive more damage from bosses.

any thoughts?

That sounds like what Rift does for world bosses if you are over leveled you have to down level to an appropriate level during the fight or you do massively reduced damage.

A change Iā€™d like for Dullahan is that only groups that participated in killing mobs before the boss spawned could get a cube. The rest of the mechanics can stay the same, I donā€™t really care.

Your mentality of ā€œthe ends justify the meansā€ really doesnā€™t work in real life, and the fact that you can say that proves you havenā€™t taken a step outside of your parentā€™s basement since you graduated high school.

A victory for common sense let us rejoice!

1 Like