Tree of Savior Forum

Wizz Revamp, some requests/Discussions pls DEAR IMC

I recommend kino3 to get focus attribute to prevent interrupt on psychic pressure. Pyro1 will already give you fireball. If you need more cc, take pyro2 for firepillar (10s stun hidden effect). Pyro1/2 + kino3 will have space for runecaster.

well, if he is going to get kino 3 for maintain cast, “only” is not worth; since he wants runecaster and rune caster rune of protection now have a maintaincast + knockback+knockdown immunity on it’s rune of protection , it have only 30 sec downtime if i’m not mistaken as well.
So in the end would be better to take pyro2, for fire pillar for the stun effect + extra damage for the firework combo with fireball, and stop at kino2
edit: can you also tell me if the reset event is per character (wizard) or per team?
if i have more than one wizard on the team, would i be able to reset all of them everyday?

I will try to figure out if the firework combo is based on fireball damage or pressure damage. I have seen it getting -25% fire damage penalty on fire type mob, so the firework beams are [Fire] & [magic].

Currently rune of protection does not work, probably bugged. Though most wizard skills work during giant mode now (not sure if intended). Works during giant: flame ground (but not flare), most elementalist skills, (some more skills).

you replied me, in the middle of my edit: so i’m gonna answer again here since it have higher chance that you will see!.
can you also tell me if the reset event is per character (wizard) or per team?
if i have more than one wizard on the team, would i be able to reset all of them everyday?

this about it being bugged is really bad; but i’m would not be worried about it, since when it reach here after a few months, would already be fixed i believe (at least i hope so). so would be best for him to build up with this information in mind.

1 Like

I have 2 wizard on ktest, I can only reset 1 wizard every day, so is per team.

Yes, it will be fine to take kino1 too once rune of protection works properly! You could even fit Cryo + Pyro + Kino + RC for Shard+ Firework build. Reminds me of old King of Builds wizard build.

too bad ; i’m already have 2 wizard that i build up and may need to reset, and wanted to create a new one since right now i’m having a wizard vibe, but with having to share resets later on, may really create me trouble.

i believe we are already past those types of builds, with recent updates imc seems to have being adding a lot of attributes, and most of them good ones, for circle 2 and 3 of the classes, so i do not think that a full rainbow or semi rainbow builds like this one would survive in the future of the game, even more because rune of ice is not the same as it was in the past and for it to work we really need to invest on those icewalls so it can have more HP!, something that pyro does not have problem with it, so it can work even as pyro1 but of course we would probably lose damage if is in fact based on fireball damage but would not even be close to having to lock 3 circle of cyro for icewall HP.

On a side note: can i ask something off topic? do you know if there is any fanclub for new mounted classes for wizard or cleric? after all archer and swordsman already have their, so i have being waiting for a long time for something similar in wizard or cleric tree, and even have one build already done for them , so i wanted too know if there is anything about it in the korean community, or if at least anyone mentioned about wanting it, or if there is plans about it.

No, there is no fanclub for this. Most players are satisfied with the TP mounts already. However if you look in game data (or on tosneet), you can see wizard and cleric have some ‘can be used during riding’ skills, so perhaps in the future?

i was refering more about mounted classes, not TP mount; like cata’s SR lancer and so on!

yeah, this is why i wrote before , i already have build up one char for that, haha, they are at rank 9(but only at rank 6 classes taken) and just waiting for the day this class will show up :(, but nothing so far it seems .
the strangest thing of them all; is that the build is wiz2 linker 3 sorc1 , since nothing would beat having a wizard mounting a pet plus a demon following him close behind haha, and with this last patch where they focus linker in the spr path with the new skills doing cap damage, make this build even more powerful, maybe one day they will see it live once imc release a new class with a mounted wizard ^^.

Part 1 - Part 2

Warlock Another class with few to none experience, just some changes to make it play more around spirits as a main resource instead of bombs and steroids.

C1

• Pole of Agony
  • Invocation
  • Dark Theurge
  • Mastema
  • Evil Sacrifice

C2

• Drain
  • Demon Scratch

C3

• (New) Soul Impact

Removed

• Warlock : Dark Attack
  • Ghastly Trail

Evil/Demon Spirits - Base duration set to 8s.

[C1] Pole of Agony
• Defeated enemies spawn Evil Spirits.
[C3] Pole of Agony : Demon Spirits - When Invocation is active spawns Demon Spirits instead.

[C1] Invocation
Additional Spirit Duration 2 + 1 x lvl
• Changed toggleable aura effect , drains SP every second.
• Increases Spirit duration only when active.
• Radius increases with skill level.
• Extra damage component removed.
[C2] Invocation : Party Play - Party members can also spawn Evil Spirits when defeating enemies within Invocation range.
[C3] Invocation : Ghastly Trail - 1 Spirit per attribute level will follow the user while it moves, if they reach the caster they’ll orbitate around it (Preference for Demon Spirits). Doubles SP drain (max 10).

[C1] Dark Theurge
Damage 132%
Evil Spirits Summoned 3.6 + 0.4 x lvl
Duration 5 + 2 x lvl s
Cooldown 45s
• Removed hit count, rotation slowed.
Dark Theurge : Demon Spirits ← Tough Evil Spirit - Summons 1 Demon Spirit per attribute level (max 4).

[C2] Drain+
SP Recovered per Spirit 2 + 0.5 x lvl
Duration 15 + 2 x lvl s
Cooldown 45s
• Absorption limit removed.
• Each spirit grants extra Dark Property Attack based on level (less spirits required for higher Drain levels).
• Dark Property Attack limit based on SPR.
• Removed cooldown reduction component.
• Demon Spirits counts as 3 Evil Spirits.
• Refunds SP cost from Dark Theurge.
[C2] Drain : Keep Demon Spirits - Doesn’t drain Demon Spirits.

[C2] Demon Scratch
• Defeated enemies spawn Evil Spirits.
• Locked to ground.
• Pulls Spirits along the scratch (not the ones spawned by it).
[C3] Demon Scratch : Demon Spirits - When Invocation is active spawns Demon Spirits instead.

[C3] (New) Soul Impact - Deals massive damage using absorbed spirits.
AoE Attack Ratio 8 + 5 x lvl
Cooldown 0s
SP Cost 50 - 2 x lvl % Max SP
• Takes 3.5x Drain Dark Property Attack as skill factor.
• Cannot be casted wihtout Drain buff.
[C3] Soul Impact : Dark Theurge - Enables to use the skill without Drain as long as Dark Theurge is active (calculated as if Dark Theurge gets absorbed).

Featherfoot Same as previous one, this time taking it more towards the blood fantasy.

C1

• Blood Bath
  • Blood Sucking
  • Ngadhundi
  • Kurdaitcha

C2

• Kundela Slash
  • Levitation
  • Blood Curse

C3

• Enervation

Removed

• Bone Pointing
  • Blood Sucking : HP Supply Enhance

[C1] Blood Bath
Attack 224%
Duration 3 + 0.5 x lvl s
Heal on Damage 15%
• Consumes enemy bleeding for extra 50% final damage and 10% extra healing.
• Puddle disappears after the target is defeated.
[C2] Blood Bath : Instant Kill - If the enemy is defeated when Blood Bath is casted it will explode and heal for 4x the amount.

[C1] Blood Sucking
Heal on Damage 40%
• Heals extra 20% against bleeding enemies.

[C1] Ngadhundi
Duration 5 + 1 x lvl
• Decay changed to Bleeding (Magic Type).

[C1] Kurdaitcha
Movement Speed 18 - 1 x lvl
Footprint Duration 3 + 1 x lvl
• Changed to toggle with SP drain.
• Is disabled by Levitation.

[C2] Kundela Slash
• Additional damage to bleeding enemies as well.

[C2] Levitation
HP Threshold 60% - 4% x lvl
• Changed to toggle with HP drain.
• Disables if HP goes lower than threshold.

[C3] Enervation
Cooldown 35s
Aditional Attack 70% per debuff
Max Debuff Counter 1 + 2 x lvl
Duration 10s
• Increases damage based on number of debuffs applied to enemies (excluding Enervation).
• Hit count removed.