Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Rank8 preview

I’m waiting for more detail description of the skills so i can decide between link2 or link1sorc1 as i’ve originally planned for link1sorc1.
hopefully you can summon skelly archers and soldiers at the same. and have a number of minions.

but since you have a number of minions, maybe kino2 wont be bad for stunning a mob helping your skellys deal damage and them not take hits from monsters, then save FC for bosses. or use it with mobs gathered by magnetic force? flesh hoop while doing PP seems nice also. monster stuns, you do damage with pp and FH while skellys do damage also. but kino2necro3 is just a theory craft though. haha! :slight_smile:

any kino2 necro2 reading this and wants to share their experience? :slight_smile:

actually it doesn’t affect that much with your r5 since none are pretty useful for a necro, getting link 2 or sorc 1 or whatever doesn’t have a very strong impact, I just feel link 2 is more of a support oriented and mobs wouldn’t last 100hits in a proper party and you are wasting 1 cricle just for an addtl 3 links which if you get a dandel would only net you addtl 2 links.

take any path that suits you’re play style since you would never stop arguing in which is better since all class has their pros and cons.

true! but it is fun to theory craft! and share ideas with other :slight_smile: haha!

but guys, JP can be bought through enchanters, and maybe also HK. so i dont know how to feel about that, because i have a linker in my path already. haha! but maybe for a new character it frees them from taking 1 support circle, it will cost a bit more money. but it will allow you to be more dps oriented if you want to and use scrolls for solo grind. and party with a linker in grinding parties.

you can take wiz3cryo1kino1necro3 and help your minions with icewall PP combi. but both at c1 i dont know though…

take whatever you like just like what ginoang_linx said :slight_smile:

still waiting on actual descriptions to be released. haha!

I really think that Necro 3 will be just a pure PVP class. That new debuff and new army seems to be more focused on PVP than PVE.

guild/ team battle for the aoe of the dbuff.

but wait! so it can corrode equip does it include animus and other armors and equips? if it does then fak haha!

Necro to null, damage boosting, hp boosting, additional damage giving equips. (animus for pure con wiz, and HP boosting armors for int base wiz, enchanted hair accessory) but it says partially, so it lessens their effects and not null them completely. but still. haha! :slight_smile:

if both parties or guilds have necro, its a base damage and base hp battle for everyone.

get PD in guild to possibly null necro,
get kino in guild to hold PD
get Archer in guild to deal damage with necro buff.

or maybe you could buy the instant repair kit in TP shop. money for IMC :slight_smile:

really like cryo/kino with it, free 100k burst dmg that chain freezes everything. even while it’s only rank 1 it works wonderful.

c1 ice wall break so easily with PP not sure how the damage goes tho wiz quick cast, but I’d rather have a linker than having to buy tons of JP scrolls in the market, I don’t think they would give HK as a scroll because that completely shuts down linkers, only advatange would be the 50% increase in lightning earth and poison property attacks.

It’s there for burst with audra it works pretty darn well tho, enough time on the walls to push it. Don’t linker your walls tho, link the monsters then put the wall infront of it.

soo… i was bored with my wiz3kino1, and decided to go ahead and try the wiz3kino1cryo1 build going necro3.

after i’ve done the advancement for cryo. i remembered seeing this video.

the summons and minions attack the icewall. i dont know if its been fixed, but if the minions still attack the ice wall, then… the build is flawed. haha!

And i just spent some silver buying a rod and doing upgrades. haha! i couldve just put the money in storage man. haha! haha!

oh wait, gatygun, i just saw your post on the necro thread, maybe you could give an answer to this :slight_smile: does your shoggy attack your icewall?

i’m wiz1/cryo1/kino1/linker2/necro1.

Shoggoth doesn’t attack icewall. just tested it. I can make a video if you want.

1 Like

that answers it! yey! :two_hearts:
if its not bothersome maybe it would be worth a share, be it here or the necro thread :slight_smile: but of course its up to you :slight_smile:
thanks for answering btw! :slight_smile:

updated it with a gif, so you can see it. Sure i will do so.

just saw it gatygun! thanks!
the build still stands! haha! :slight_smile: