Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard Elementalist Build

Single target skills are godlike with linker, potentially up to x10 damage. Though I doubt it will deal more then this if several linked mobs are hit due to AoE ratio.

It won’t multiply true AoE skills (unaffected with AoE ratio).

Linker seem to be godly with featherfoot with a really large portion of bloodbath from knotted targets. Pretty much struggling with linker2 or cryo3 since theyll affect my choice for rank7

and on topic, masterma lv1 should be fine

Hello everyone!

I’m starting now and i Have a few questions.

I was looking for a build and I notice that some of them have sleep 10 or 15, and others don’t, instead they put reflect shield or lethargy.

My goel is only PvE AoE, and solo, if it’s possible.

And sorry for my english, I’m Brazilian ^^’

Can u help me? :slight_smile:

Quick Cast its needed in every decent build for elementalist, mother of god, its the skill that allow this build to be top in damage in area, and you have 100% uptime for the 50% damage.

And no, Pyro2/ele3 its not a good build path, whatever elementalist build without Quick cast its awful.

Agree about the fact that 50% of extra damage and quick cast is a great combo for elementalist, but if you are aiming for pve you can pretty much play it with pyro with no problem at all, ofc you need to know how and where place you to cast meteor. Now if you are aiming for PVX wizzard 3 is a must. Also there are some cases of people using Cryo>Linker for electrocute 150% additional damage (linker attribute + freeze) wich is actually nice since you can cast electrocute every 33s. The point here is wizzard3 is not the only path for PVE path, some people are not intrested in be the top DPS in game, they just want fun class with a nice development in dungeons.

1 Like

yeah, my argument its about the elementalist builds, there are other options for differents types of people, but the reality its that elementalist sucks a lot without that quick cast.