Tree of Savior Forum

[ Wizard Changelog ] Wizard changes from kTOS and iTOS

Almost to no point adding this “buff” lol

1 Like

they should at least enable 1 useful offensive skill per class while under rune of giants. maybe the skills with the shortest ranges would do.

1 Like

i was expectin to use iw/pp combo hahaha

Seems like the game offers quite a lot of over powered buffs without much restrictions, so I don’t see why can’t they enable skills with an hp+def buff that does not have 100% uptime anyway.

1 Like

So is elementalist meteor quick cast implemented yet? I can’t seem to find it at my attribute shop

#Sorcerer

• Summon Familiar

• [ JAN 12 ]
    Fixed issue where the summoned familiars would attack your character when receiving damage over time effects

#Rune Caster

• Rune of Giants

• [ JAN 12 ]
    Users will be able to cast [Wizard] Abilities whilst in the state of [Rune of Giants]

#Warlock

• Mastema

• [ JAN 12 ]
    Stigma Debuff duration has been increased from 5s to 20 seconds
    [Mastema: Phantom Pain] DOT tick speed has been slowed down, but total hit count has been doubled due to the increase of Stigma duration
    13 hits over 5 seconds → 26 hits over 20 seconds

Translation by @Gwenyth (most)

2 Likes

previously was 14 ticks each tick 50% damages, now 28 ticks

at max lvl10, 3279
decent equipment with trans, 3000matk

so it will only reach out like 63000.528 = 88.2k damages across 20s
Considering 10% dark damage and 50% quickcast = 88.2k1.6 = 141.1k damages across 20s
even with skill attribute 100% = 141.1k
2 = 282.2k damages across 20s

Not very revolutionary and too costly to make it decent

still on kTOS

/20stillonKTOScharacters

Alchemist

• Magnum Opus

• [ JAN 26 ]
    Fixed an issue where you could rest while crafting with this skill

Rune Caster

• General

• [ JAN 26 ]
    Fixed an issue where Rune objects were displaying a health bar

#Balance Talk

#Rune Caster

• All skills in the Wizard class tree allowed with Rune of Giants

• If you read my two previous Balance Talk posts, you’ll know we had two things in mind for Rune of Giants: we wanted to lift the restrictions on this skill safely and gradually. As you can see from the update contents, this lift was anything but gradual, as this time we decided to allow the use of all Wizard skills in combination with Rune of Giants.

• We did stick to the “safe” part of the plan, though. We ran tests after tests, using every single skill in the Wizard class tree with Rune of Giants, but we arrived at the conclusion that there really were no drawbacks to full-on liberating this skill. We’re very pleased with the results, and we feel even more motivated to keep improving other skills in this class from now on.

##Warlock

• Mastema applied to flying-type enemies

• The demon of hatred summoned with Mastema is one that cannot exist on its own; it needs a target to latch on to. This time, by allowing Mastema to apply to a wider range of targets, our plan is to increase the scope of this skill and further reinforce the role of the Warlock.

• You see, compared to other classes, we still feel that the Warlock’s identity as a dealer is a little ambiguous. As such, this is the first step towards a series of changes that we hope will continue to build up on the efficacy and versatility of Warlock skills.

:warning: these are not yet implemented anywhere :warning:

1 Like

Hmm, I guess that means frail Wiz builds don’t need to rely much on HP equips now they have a skill that’ll help boost HP by 100% + attributes. Plus, the additional Movement Speed can really help them get around more without relying on Chronos. With Divine Might and its lowered CD, that’ll be a convenient HP, Defenses and Movespeed boost for 100% up time!

(Randomly imagines a Giant Sorc riding a Summon or a Giant FF casting Blood Curse, though I’ve heard there’s a damage cap for the skill)

Yeah, Rune becomes an alternative to Thauma in the usual Link-Feather builds

Linker

• Lifeline

• [ FEB 02 ]
    Fixed bug where the effect of this skill would still persist even after the buff duration had ran out

1 Like

Thaumaturge

• Swell Body

• [ FEB 09 ]
    Swell Body’s Skill Description will be changed.
    ○ (CURRENT) Enlarge the size of your target. The affected target will have doubled its maximum health. Experience gain and drop rates will also be doubled.
    ○ (NEW) Enlarge the size of your target. The affected target will have doubled its maximum health.Experience gained will be doubled, and the number of items dropped will be doubled.

Sorcerer

• Riding

• [ FEB 09 ]
    Fixed issue with monster skills not casting whilst the sorcerer moves after using this ability.
    Fixed issue when the Monster was attacked whilst traveling, the Summon would stop moving for a brief amount of time.

Isn’t the thaum one just a rewording?

Yeah, “description will be changed”. No changes to the effect

Q: is the sorc new atribute for the % summon increase of your magic atk, is for c3 sorc?

It’s a C2 attribute

Rune caster giant mode does not increase range of skills even though the animation is bigger.

2 Likes

Chronomancer

• Backmasking

• [ FEB 16 ]
    Fixed issue where this skill wasn’t able to revive members who had died in battle

Sage

• Missile Hole

• [ FEB 16 ]
    Fixed issue with the number of blocks remaining not updating