Tree of Savior Forum

Wizard ARTS Class Build Discussion

I think he meant the ice wall parts are considered as monsters so they all get debuffed by the arts and start emitting 2% damage per second aoe, so if you hit 10 tiles of Ice Wall the boss will get hit by ten 2% aoes.

But I might be wrong eh

1 Like

It does not shoot ice shards unless you have something that would apply a debuff such as mineloader card. However, the Ice walls are considered “enemies” So they get hit by Erradication ARTS and they would make electrical explosions like a normal monster would do, if not killed by Erradication. I found it good against bosses as they would take damage from multiple explosions for the duration of the ARTS, specially if the boss is huge. You have to be careful though as creating a square Icewall would compress the walls together, making them hit each other with the electrical explosions, reducing the duration of the walls (The Erradication ARTS can kill ice walls). Due to this, I found that the best way to use this is by forming a straight line using icewall to avoid the erradication “friendly fire”

This is exactly what happens, thank you for a shorter explanation XD

1 Like

I’m not sure if everyone knows this, but I just discovered that Taoist lightning charm makes ice wall shoot ice shards XD