So we are getting the ARTS patch like finally. Although we have not received the entire patch, if there is any theorycrafting with regards to Wizard Builds I was thinking maybe we can start the ball rolling and help each other out from the builds that we tried. I’m trying to make my builds in such a way that I do not repeat 2 classes together
Here are some of the builds that I’m intending to try.
- Warlock - Psychokino - Onmyoji. Psychokino + Onmyoji both are really good with AOE and Firefox still boosts Gravity Pole. Those 2 classes already settle the AOE that I need so I was thinking of going along with Warlock for more bossing capability and also to make use of Onmyoji Yin Yang attribute that boosts dark damage
- Cryomancer - Elementalist - Taoist. My Ice/Lightning Mage. Probably won’t be the strongest but I like the theme of it. Will pump into Electrocute/Hail for Elementalist despite them not being the strongest skills. Taoist wise, not sure if I should pump into the nerfed Creeping Death Charm or Divine Punishment.
- Pyromancer - Psychokino - Elementalist. My Fire Mage. Does seem to be a bit of an overkill for AOE but I probably use this mainly to clear challenge modes so huge AOE is a big plus. Also have really good CC.
- Sorcerer - Necromancer - Bokor. We have not gotten the summoner buffs yet and even so I’m not sure if it will be on par with the other classes. Then again, I do still want a full summoner build for fun
- Warlock - Shadowmancer - Sorcerer. A Dark/Shadow themed build. I expect this build to be pretty subpar since the AOE seem mediocre and Shadowmancer just isn’t a good PVE class. Is Shadowmancer still good at PVP after the Shadow Thorn nerf? Maybe I’ll change this to a PVP based build but I’m not familiar with PVP
- Featherfoot - Warlock - Necromancer. The Vampire build. Featherfoot and Warlock goes well together. Necromancer seems pretty good with the debuffs which I’m not sure if still applies after the ARTS changes but I’ll try to find out
- Chronomancer - Runecaster - Elementalist. Since I’m lacking Chronomancer and Runecaster, might as well put them together in 1 build and add another good damage class.
- Sage - Alchemist - Onmyoji. Basically a mule for all my crafting classes.