Tree of Savior Forum

wiz3>kino3>FF [FULL CON]?

anyone here play wiz3>kino3 full con for pvp? or planning on playing this kind of build? I would like to ask if the damage output is far behind the full int or int/con wizzies or just 300-400 Matk differences since 1 int only gives you 1 Matk and how do you make up for the lost damage output

and how does the grinding on this build feels?

thank you

in my opinion that’s not a good build choice for pure PvP going full con. Why the hell would u sacrifice 2 ranks to get quickcast if u are not investing on ur matk so it can be boosted for 1.5x witch quickcast att? better get some cryo 2 so u get more out of it with freezing capability and defensive spells such as subzero-shield. Wizard c3 builds are meant to deal damage as optimal choices.

I still hope they implement some different effects for INT stats, but putting int is still worth it specially with the +10% bonus each rank u get.

I’m not saying your build is no viable or anything, it is just not the BEST for pure PvP (still good at PvP and quite solid for PvE if u combine INT with CON in some 3:1 ratio or so)

1 Like

1 int does not mean 1 matt. if you dont know why u should research more.
you have better options if you want tank wiz.
wiz cyro2, kino3, FF/WL sounds better to me.
cyro3 kino3
or you might want to try something with thauma.

Actually, afaik, it does … That’s pretty much all it does too …

you go research too.

anyway on a side note, i just remembered something really weird.
i was putting int once on my character and somehow every single stat highlighted green. i didnt pay attention if it actually did because i thought it was just a bug. anyone can confirm?

Rofl
Actually, for the record i’m currently translating this with author’s permission ofc (thanks again btw o/)

And I strongly recommend you read it.

But please, if i’m missing some secret super thing, feel free to share it with everyone and not act like that.

(BTW : Watch your matk when you equip/unequip an item that gives you INT)

1 Like

zordagoth if u read it too you would have understood me. maybe u didnt read all of it yet? idk. you should have known what i was talking about.

i was talking about the int stacking bonus.
op was saying as if full int was only a difference of 300-400 matt.

yes 1 int = 1 matt, but it does not mean 1 int gives 1 matt.

'K i’m out, you don’t even know what you say xD

And I know perfectly well about the 10% int/str bonus per rank ty

1 Like

lol so you know. why are u acting like you didnt know.
i thought u were being stupid or something on purpose lol. sorry
you’re actually smarter than i thought u were.

lol you should research more on how to be polite in stating facts and opinions. Im asking for a kind response but u failed to deliver, now i think u are stupid.

2 Likes

im confused, 1 int often gives more than 1 matk. What do you mean it does?

Read this
https://github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics/blob/master/ToS%20Mechanics.pdf
Whenever you have time, you’ll learn a lot from it :wink:

If you are going Wiz C3 because of Surespell Lv.10 it’s all good but please don’t fall for the crap that Quick Cast increases Psychic Pressure damage.

QC works for casting skills and Psychic Pressure does not have cast time, it uses the channeling system which is not affected whatsoever by Quick Cast’s effects.

I’m not referring to the attribute. I’m talking about the fake rumour that was going on around not long ago, i should have been more specific, sorry.

People were saying that Quick Cast’s primary effect worked on Psychic Pressure by reducing the time between ticks so it would increase the damage regardless of the attribute and that’s totally false.

1 Like

nvm youre right

im dumb

im wiz3-kino3, planning on going ff. currently 90 con rest int

As things stand now, i think full con would have been an ok move to go. Im waiting to see how it interacts with FF skills. to see how fast blood sucking and blood letting tic, if they are rapid hit then int will be good, but if not im going to use my dlc stat reset potion to go into full con later.

Its not just for for pvp either. In dungeons, as a kino, my primary role is more control oriented at the moment, and in groups with out a pullerill use magic missile to tag mobs and bunch them up before i gravity pole or raise them. magic missile is a great pulling skill due to its auto targeting. More con and a shield would help with that.

That said, i currently am getting an extra ~460 damage per tic on my ~3.1k damage quickcast boosted gravit pole, from int. It may not sound like a lot but with out it i would be doing ~2.65k damage or so per tic, and there areplenty of mobs past 170 that do have like 18+k hitpoints, so it does make a difference. Its also keeping my magic missile relevant.

I dont think going full con would be a bad move necessarily, and i dont think your damage would suffer enough to make it considerably more difficult to level than a build with int, however i think if you really wanted to make a full con kino from the get go, a cryo3-kino3 would be a safer move, since that build is basically designed to be a tank wizard. You can PP with out surespell after kino2 gives you stunlock, you just have to be a little careful starting, by making sure things walk into it and arent mid-swing, because that swing will hit you even if the stuns kick in.

2 Likes

Does surecast work on channeling skills like pp? I never checked myself…

surespell? it keeps damage from interupting you, but knockbacks/downs will still interupt you.

Its good for killing non bossess, most of the time if a boss attack hits you, you are gonna get knocked away anyway, with a few exceptions.

What Elysion said.

It keeps you channeling unless you get knocked down/back/up.

Wiz3/Kino3 going FF cause i like blood, 195 atm.
I play this char cause i want to become pvp God, or almost. I did 5con:1int, 210Con 130int and 40Spr atm, 23K Hp.

I had pretty hard time to grind before wiz3, and this is still quite painfull when it comes to boss, on the other side, the character become powerfull in dunjons and farming party.

I really enjoy my character, and i had a few pvp fights through my grind. I just stomped all my opponents, they werent able to deal more than 10% hp damages for the “hardest” fight. In most case, my opponents just couldn’t hit me once. Telekisesis > sleep> PP > byebye. I didn’t pvp’d since kino3, but one scout, he cloacked, multishot me, then i use raise and it was over.

For my lvl 225, ill go full CON, and after that, i will advise when i’ll be able to use FF skills.

I feel like PP, GP and other FF skills dont need that much int to be scary, but they need time and tankyness to be effective, and magic missile works just fine atm, even with that int. Some ppl could think that in GvG and Team Battle, i will have hard time to deal with cc; well i’ll just rely on Raise, Telekinesis and my friend becoming slowly but surely a Plague Doctor …

That’s pretty much all, sorry for my english, there should be a lot of mistakes …

Edit : Forgot about quickcast; as i dont put that much int, the 50% dmg is quite insane for all my damaging skill :slight_smile: I dont regret at any point the wiz3 path, and magic missiles … you know :blush:

2 Likes