Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3>Ele3>? (No Warlock)

Currently I’m elememe 2, going for ele 3, so I want your help to theorycraft something that can complement the good’old wiz3ele3 build, but with something that is not warlock. I was thinking about Rune Caster, but its skills does not feel very… fitting. Fun, definitely, but not quite good. Also, I want some support class or maybe more damage. Lower rank classes are ok, I just don’t know which one to pick to complete this build. I want something 60%~70% fun and the rest damage/support. Thank you.

(Sorry for my english)

Linker fits all :D:D

1 Like

Sorcerer 2 is a good pick?

Linker is your only viable option, but the class is not that fun and it has bad interactions with FC iirc.

That was changed. You can multiply FC’s damage with Link now

you have wizard 3 as well, so just link and magic missile.

why would people actually go link1 at r7 when there are link scrolls now? its an absolute waste. either you go warlock or runecaster for utility.

Some reasons I can think of why someone would consider Linker for R7 on an Wiz3-Elem3 build:

• Not a lot of people are willing to spend on JP scrolls
  • Or to get double JP
  • JP-HK-MM, JP-FC-HK, JP-Electrocute
  • Access to get the JP attributes which could be useful
  • Access to JP-HK in PvP. JP-FC-HK is really annoying in PvP. You can cast the JP-FC on stuff like diev statues or pets to get more hits, then HK

Getting linker 1/2 at R7 / RC. R8 will also be a fill in on this case. Any way it is a gamble for R9 to have a better new circle though…

No idea how will WL3 look either. soo… we are all on the very same train

How bout Kino for pvp??

FC - Telekinetic
MF- Sleep (15 sec) - Meteor

@tampon

@lexiano1802

It can work I guess. But then I think there are better ways to build a DPS Wiz3-Kino2 for PvP. Like Wiz3-Kino2-RC/Linker-Warlock2 for example. You replace Meteor with Rune of Destruction / JP-DT, Frost Cloud with Mastema. Not too sure about this one, sorry

Get a linker 1 at R7. Then Enchanter at R8.
Double linking ability (self-scroll + base skill)
Add SkillLVL*100 lightning damage to every multihit skill by Enchant lightning, with 85% bonus from JP and Rain. At lv 15 you got a 2k3 base damage frost cloud. Multi-hit,
Enchanter make ELEME skill great again.

well thank you…

i have already had w3 ele3 and cant decide what next for pvp (GVG especially)

how do u think w3 ele3 warl2 compare to w3 ele3 kino2 at pvp (gvg)??
which one is better??

@tampon

do u think FRost Cloud damage will fall off bad at late game??

what about a rumour about a necklace that work like agni but they boost ice skill instead??

you need at least 2.8k matk and 8x chapparition cards to deal OK damage to 330 mobs. 3.2-3.5k matk to become an elememe against 330 mobs.

1 Like

What you think about Enchanter + Linker for R7/8?

Frost Cloud is your strongest AoE, Enchanter would add 500 Lightning property to each tick (Also good for MM, Hail, Electrocude). Electrocude/MM/Hail + JP + HM should be also very good. I think its an viable option.

Edit: You could also do some JP scrolls for some additional money.

there you go :point_up: (pointing at @ri0ti0ri’s post)

it can still be good, you just gotta work for it

it’s still a dummy item. We don’t know for sure if it’ll ever actualise. A lot of items get created but are still unavailable. We also don’t know what the multipliers are going to be. For all we know, it could render Cryo stronger than Elem LOL (probably not)

here are some videos for your reference that i have tested at different damage ranges.

2.3k matk

2.75k matk

4k matk

most 330 monsters have 2.4-2.5k mdef so you need at least 2.8k++ matk to kill a pack with one full combo.

actually i more focus on pvp and gvg…
and i think by trapping enemy inside FC under telekinetic CC is enough to kill them…
or may be just sleep them and meteor away

I dont know how much damage of TS at max level… Is it good??