Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3>Ele3>? (No Warlock)

As a wiz 3 ele 3 what would be a good rank for rank 7 and 8?

People say linker at rank 7 then sage at rank 8. Need some insights thanks

Before doing some CC theorycrafting, make some Psy3 rank5 char and try things in TBL (where there are no Dispeller scrolls, which work in GvG, so you can just forget almost any CC beside Psy2-3 and Corsair), look at the animation delays, I mean get some real experience.
Try Sleep and Meteor at least in TBL, see how in theory this 18 seconds sleep with 100% success work, how ā€œeasyā€ it is to land some CC.

I have tried kino2 sorc2 as a cc classā€¦
And i feel godly by doing MF- sleepā€¦soooooo easy (as long as MF landed at right target) even i miss that MF blue circle, the skill still suck enemy inside it so i dont have to perfectly aim that blue circle under enemys footā€¦
And telekinetic almost help me in many situationā€¦i know this skill can be resisted by Any debuff preventionā€¦ But when u face enemy without PD/ Oracle/ pardonerā€¦ This skill almost always work catching people and what i love about telekinetic isā€¦ You can easily ( i mean very very very very easy) to catch any enemy especially scout when he needs to recast that Cloaking skill (1 or 2 second he appear to recast the skill) or even a cataphract with that helicopter spear skillā€¦telekinetic is awesome vs low SPR char (and of course pd oracle pardon)ā€¦

By this fact i say that kino1 is enough to cover Ele3 lack of cc just by doing FC - telekinetic combo (and again as long as the enemy dont have cc prevention and at single target)ā€¦

Im sorry for my english but i dont know what u mean by this
Before doing some CC theorycrafting, make some Psy3 rank5 char and try things in TBL (where there are no Dispeller scrolls, which work in GvG, so you can just forget almost any CC beside Psy2-3 and Corsair), look at the animation delays, I mean get some real experience.

And ummm yes i agree with uā€¦ Sleep + meteor is easy kill to enemyā€¦or mf + sleep + meteorā€¦ Or friendā€™s raise + meteorā€¦
As long as enemy dont have protection (ugh come onā€¦ Do u really want to Meteor someone that is obviously on Safety Zone/ Mack/ 7revengefold or CC someone under BloodLetting/counterspell/beakmaskā€¦ Just wait for the right moment to strike instead of ā€œJust Spam Your Skill Whenever it off cdā€ *NoBrainer)

About wiz3 ele3 sorc2, does quick cast increases summon damage?

It doesnā€™t. Not even with the new Riding buff

Thatā€™s quite sad. I really wanted this to work.