Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz1 pyro1 linker2 thauma3 enchanter2?

its good? what you guys think?

1 Like

Great build, a standard HG farmer

you will jump, A LOT, to skip animation

What about shadowmancer instead? Wich one is better? To farm mats and HG?

enchanter is cheaper version than shadowmancer because you only AA-ing, save SP pot

i resetted my wiz today into this build

i’m really happy with the result, it’s really good to farm lower dungeons quickly too
Splash defense reduction and +50% lightening damage from Linker are so useful, absolutely no SP hungry
(i have really weak +6 old pevordimas staff, no trans)

Do you guys have the skill planner for this build? Thanks in advance

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21277aaaii.152535.14253541.11243a4a55.1f233a41516a75.7a8a95a5

1 Like

stats full dex, full int or mix dex and int?
If mix dex and int, how many ea?

im using variation of link1-thaum3-sorc1-enchanter2 full spr.
the summon added so much value to the build, like tank, unlimited aggro, and sustain damage

what is the cons of link 1 vs link 2 in terms of farming?

Link2 with lv10 JP link 8 targets, Link1 with lv5 JP link 5 targets (you can resolve to 6 targets with dandel gem).

In term of farm experience, the hg340 map is very mobby and respawn very fast, for linker2 build basically once you killed 1 wave of JP+HK, you are avoiding damage or waiting JP cooldown for another wave. I think link2 also have better advantage on JP+HK+Swell since you can hit more times with no summon steal your JP hit count threshold, and easier to build since sorcerer need high end weapon to be good.

for linker1-sorc1 build, you kill less with JP+HK burst, but the summon with aggro mobs as a passive swash buckling while hitting them hard consistently, and you spend less time to positioning on safe spot to avoid damage, resulted you can continue damaging those mobs that hitting your summon.

thaum3 compare to chrono3 indeed a lot of animation, but i hope it will be resolved once i got more dex gears from the hg farming.

1 Like

30-40 CON and the rest DEX. A 350 orange weapon with lv6-7 blue gems and stage 3-5 with thauma3 buffs is enough m. atk.

Weapon: rod with property damage/Masinios Mace + lionhead dagger/dagger with nice amount of property damage.

What card batter for enchanter 2?

https://tos.neet.tv/items/204119
INT 57
SPR 57
Add. Lightning Property Damage 295
-30% chance to deal 2000 Lightning property attacks

why do i feel like this weapon is specially made for enchanter2’s lightning hand

how about survivability? can you farm long enough without FF’s bloodsucking? thaum3 is really hard to dispose from the whole build.
Thinking some offmeta build like wiz2link2thaum3ff1shadow1

With my sorcerer1 build, i’ve never have to go back except when my red pots is finished. Becareful on those mobs that hitting long range then you are fine.

Enchant Earth is good, or if needed use 3x Canceril card and you will never really need go back to town.

canceril card got nerfed last time i read it. So if i am too lazy to buy HP pot, i better insert FF1 in my build right? i interested in sorcerer1 cat too
thanks @Gwenyth
Card Effects/Reuse/Waiting Time:
- Monster cards with a % chance of recovering HP/SP now have a cooldown timer for the effects abililty to proc again.
- A cooldown timer has been added to 6 Cards.
- Woodspirit Card (20 Seconds Cooldown)
- Mallet Wyvern Card (5 Seconds Cooldown)
- Cerberus Card (5 Seconds Cooldown)
- Velnewt Card (15 Seconds Cooldown)
- Canceril Card (15 Seconds Cooldown)
- Deathweaver Card (15 Seconds Cooldown)

Hmm, not sure about that. I thought only Gazing Golem got nerfed, but i guess that is possible.
I think the damage mitigation provided by Sorcerer is much better than the heal with FF1, FF1 is sxx especially if you have no Wiz2 surespell.

Link 1 - 5 monsters (will fall appart if you leave dmg on knot and swell enabled)
Link 2 - 8 monsters (and will actualy do not fall appart if you use dmg atributes on link/swell)

You are limited by AoE rating how much you amplify on link now so on both links with max monster gathered I do around 300k Dmg with AA and AoEr 3 (with cat it would probably be up to dmg cap on group of 8, 500k at group of 5)

If you have summon and link 1 you pretty much never get to use it yourself as summons focus fire anything you link
Good source of extra dmg and survivability but at cost of unpredictability (we run pre made thaum/chrono/taoist party for farming so linking, swelling, passing works fine and summons would throw wrench into it :slight_smile:

If you plan to run mostly solo yep +survivability
In party - unpredictablity