Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz1 pyro1 linker2 thauma3 enchanter2?

but if i pick shadowmancer i dont need AAR right?

Did not tryed Shadowmancer 2
Shadowmancer 1 is one aoe spell and one single target spell (and I mean SINGLE, it hits only one enemy)

This is full int rite? what would be the weap of choice? staff?

I’m almost full INT, I think it’s the best for a cheap Thaumaturge 3 build and for my high ping too.

i actually swapped to Rod + Dagger as i get more Magical attack from both Swell right and left arms.

Rod + Dagger if you go Full int thaum

Alright thanks.

Btw, what’s the difference between full dex and full int anyway?

If you go Thaum than buff power as buffs scale form Int (or Spr)
Also int gives extra magic attack

Full dex have better attack speed so with transcened enough weapon can eventualy surpass int build

Take INT its easier ;3

What do you guys think about:
Pyro1>link2>chrono3>enchanter2?

It is fine Tsugumi. You will be fast. Do you want to buff damage? Pick thauma version. Do you want to buff speed? Pick chrono version.

Thank you. I was Chrono3 enchanter before even the patch but with lightning hands it seems I don’t need to be the “do nothing but position myself for pass” person anymore.

With that, thaum seems to have some very good utility too so I’m conflicted between both classes.

swell will get nerfed, thaum better use staff+swell left for best dmg

how much dex should i put on an enchanters lightning hands? i heard it falls off at 210 dex?

what nerf is it care to explain?

What are viable weapon options to Thauma Enchanter combo? The dmg of the sub weapon doesnt matter, right? only the additional dmg, am I wrong?

swell left will only boost left weapon patk/matk
swell right will only boost right weapon patk/shield defense