Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz > Cryo > Kino > Kino > Kino > ? >?

Hi :slight_smile:
I need some help with my Rank 6 and 7 choices. At first i was planning on going Wiz > Kino 2 > Cryo 3, but decided against it and enjoying the awesomeness of Gravity pole now.

Now i’m unsure what to get as Rank 6 though.

Cryo 2 seems very underwhelming if i dont go Cryo 3 at Rank 7 and i’m not planning to.

Wiz 2 seems nice to have with surecast so i can keep channeling my skills.

Linker 1 for the obvious chain and pull combo

Thrauma 1 just for Swell Arm cause i think it might be nice with the constant damage of pp and gravity pole

Rune Caster seems nice too, cant explain why :smiley: just like the skills

And for Rank 7 i was planning on going Warlock.

Main point of the char will probably be PvP later

1 Like

I have the exact same build with you and i’m going Necro 2
Reasons
PVE
you could use summon and stuff to help you kill mob faster while pulling or raising them.
bossing wise, flesh cannon level10 is insanely op. it deals almost twice gravity pole does in 10 seconds chanelling in just the matter of 3-4 sec with 20 second cd. The best filling while your icewall+PP is on cd. beside you will get even more damage from summons (1boss card,1tower,5skeletons)
PVP
since we got ■■■■ tons of CC from cry1 and psy3 it’s pretty easy to
lock down enemy then let your summon kill them. simply telekinesis them and win. if they resist telekinesis, you still have 3 icebolt, 2 ice pike, raise, pole, ice wall and stun from PP. pretty Op 1-1 pvp logically

2 Likes

How come no one seems to like featherfoot :o
Imma go the same as you but prolly chrono then featherfoot

i’m also wiz/cryo/psy3 but still thinking for las two circle it will be cryo/warlock or necro2

1 Like

I personally think featherfoot will have less utilities if you don’t have linker in the class tree.

Does the life steal works on all linked mob or does it just do damage to the rest?

I dont like featherfoot just because the lifesteal is supposed to work only on Beast, Devil and Insect-type enemies, as described in the skills.

Am having the same build, but I’ll be doing Rune Caster and Warlock for my last 2 ranks. I want to maximize my utility skills and be more appealing to parties but I can’t fit Chrono 3 when I go Pyschokino 3 already.

1 Like

I’m going Thaum 1 for that added utility. Transpose will list me swap between high hp and high damage, and with 50 attributes in swell left arm, it gives 214 atk/matk

truth is… it’s the costume

Pve - sorcC1-warlock
Pvp - cryo2-warlock

Mind answering a few questions?

How is your damage right now? How far down the line do you see your damage being relevant without adding any more ranks?

And what is your stat distribution roughly?

I’m asking these things because I’m considering going the exact same build but then adding Alche2.

This skill also can be used on whatever you want. :slight_smile: Even on icewall. Just watch this video (you can see bloodsucking at the end of the video) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nrkxm5Rcq4

But skills are also nice, though they have big cd and cast time. For exemple, Rune of giants is very useful. Or Rune of Ice, if you have cryo in your build.

want to become a bloody psychokino
can someone tell me if this build fits with PvP?

Is Cryo 1 really usefull for psychokino?

I have the same build, I was going to go Wiz 3 because +50% damage is insane. Plus Surespell is a saving grace.
Also, this sets you up to be really strong for future ranks.

cryo>kino3>rune caster> warlock
rune of ice + ice wall + PP= RIP.
featherfoot isn’t really used much because its mostly melee range and thats a no no for wizards, unless you’re going some sort of melee damage wizard aka thaumaturge + that power staff
Edit: Rune caster rune of ice adds 300% ice damage for those who dont know…

Downside would be it will take while to set up. But some people really thrive on satisfying set ups XD

rune of ice has a nice duration, the cast time imo doesn’t really matter late game since you will be in constant party play, the videos ive seen show wizards get popped in 2-3 hits so party play in lvl 250+ is kinda mandatory.
Ice wall still freezes enemies it hits so freeze em then use PP

Yeah exactly ^^

You get to have enough CC skills as Kino 3 to hold and set up for your team anyway while you set up your own rune caster skills anyway.