Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Wl can survive in PvP?

Hello there!

F2P is out in a couple days and I was planning doing the basic DD build but since I am a PvP guy I am a bit worried about how can I survive with no CCs.

Cryo/Kino has lots of tools but Wiz/Ele dont so I guess the option would be going for full CON but it would be a pain to level - specially if I go for lvl 1 EB and Quake.

Thanks in advance,

Hid.

No. Int scales VERY bad in this game and almost only your meteor (Ele2 skill) will really benefit of it.

Also, full con isnt a pain to level at all, all elementalist skills and magic missile have good base damage, only meteor really (400%) benefits from int.

But yea, int is pretty bad right now, i can see IMC changing their formulas for int soon.

I know it can be painful leveling untill Magic Missle but how difficult is it? I cant solo? Also, any PvP builds you can share? I only can find PvE ones.

Careful when listening to comments like these above about INT. It is true that it needs some extra effects to pair with other stats, but if u are a wizard 3 - elementalist 3 INT can boost ur damage quice nicely. Remember each rank u get u gain 10% INT bonus, and with quickcast attribute each 1 INT means 1.5MATK to ur spells. And for multi-hit spells this is actually multiplied by a lot.

But i must advise u wiz 3 - ele 3 ir mostly a PvE build, so if u want to really invest in PvP u should look for some Psycho/cryo builds which seem to be the best ones at the moment.

3 Likes

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > anything is a PvE build.

You barely have CC, your damage comes from stationary spells, a thing that works on mobs but real peopla can jump out of it or just avoid it at all.

Go with a high INT ratio or you will feel underpowered at Earth Tower. Which, have in mind, is the place where Ele 3 really shines.

Here are INT multipliers:

• Bonus stats, you need 315 INT to reach 500, from that point on you get 2 INT for each point added.

• 10% per Rank, 1.6 x INT at rank 7, 1.9 x INT at rank 10. INT ages well.

• 1.5 x INT from Quickast

• 2 x INT for damage spells when maxing attribute.

after having 500 on INT, each point will give your skills:

• 2 * 1.9 * 1.5 * 2 = 11,4 damage to your skills.
1 Like

Funny thing is that I can’t find one Kino at the top PvP rankings… All I see is Warlocks but I dunno about the trees. I always thought it was Wiz > Ele > WL.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/48suth/top_pvp_player_rankings_on_ktos/

Would a 3:1 Con/Int Ele3 work in ET as well? Was designing it for PvP/GvG hence the high con but I didnt want to go full con as I felt id miss out some chunk of good aoe damage ticks

I have heard that Cryo/Kino Wall Combo was heavily nerfed, I dunno if it will remain so OP. I cant see how many Warlocks top on the charts if not using the Wiz3>Ele3 build… You maybe think that Wiz>Cryo3>Psy2>Wl can work? Even with the nerf? You mind posting a build?

That list is quite old. Psy was only get better and turn to god mode in pvp from ~2 months ago when they get tons of buffs.

The current pvp meta in ktos: CC (wiz) vs Defensive (Cleric)

Can you share a build please? I really can’t find any Wiz > Cryo3 > Psy3 builds.

I’m not a cryo/psy but this is the build my friend use:

Wiz 3 - Psy 3 also a very popular choice.

No, INT scale for most of Ele 3’s spell. Meteor has the worst scaling that’s it’s laughable.

At my level (200+), a high INT build will have at least 400 extra magic attack compared to full CON build. That’s equivalent to at least 600 attack per tick with quick cast, and 900 per tick with 50 attribute level.

Considering frost cloud can deal 33 hits (or 25 hits as claimed by some), it’s at least 15k damage extra in worst scenario.

You will have an easier time levelling as full CON instead of high INT. INT don’t really shine in terms of damage until you are at a high level (at least rank 5).

Wiz 3 Ele 3 has a super strong CC, sleep lv 15 is an instant cast AOE 17 seconds disable.

If you are going for level 1 EB, you are probably misled by some build where you are asked to max Reflect Shield. Reflect Shield is useless at high level, therefore don’t get any point in it. Get your EB to at least lv 5 instead (personally I have it at level 10 for easier quick tap EB).

You will only have some problem reaching rank 3, which is a process of 1 or 2 days. Just do all the quest, and when you have enough exp cards, skip the level to rank 3. Everything will be super easy from there onwards.

Unlike what other says, Wiz 3 Ele 3 is actually a good PVP build. Yes, you are not the best PVP build in wizard class, but you can easily kill most none wizard class. You can also destroy your enemy easily in teamfight with some support. Source: Having fun in a guild that’s having war with 6 guilds.

No, it don’t work like that. You need to actually have 500 points invested for that 2 INT per point.

2 Likes

Just posting a post I made with some number crunching on INT vs CON: Maxing INT is useless?

TL;DR: PvP go FULL CON, PvE go FULL INT with enough CON to survive. Hybrids suck, so choose one.

Its so hard to decide because I dont have much time to level multiple toons and everyone says different stuff… I am even thinking in going Sorcerer hah

@Hideaki

If what you want is a sure build for PvE go Wiz 3 > Ele 3.

Anything after that is fine, Elementalists will probably take new classes at rank 8+ as Warlock doesn’t offer much to them right now.

1 Like

If you want a secured and easy game, with highest overall dps, Wiz 3 Ele 3 Warlock.

If you want a relatively easy game, good in pvp, okay dps, and special, Wiz 3 Kino3 Warllock.

If you want a super strong PVP build, but with hard time in levelling, Wiz Cryo 3 Kino 3.

If you want a PVP build that does well in PVP, great in team fight, very powerful burst damage (against boss and player), Wiz 3 cryo kino RC (I’m not sure about rank 7). This build is very special but may be hard in levelling though.

1 Like

If 1v1, it is either u died 1st or your enemy die first.
If you managed to sleep your enemy, then you will win. If you missed your sleep, then you will lose.

2v2 and above, chance is bad.

Nice feedback, ty! What do you think about the build I posted above (Wiz>Cryo3>Sor2>Wl)?

Edit: Sorry I posted on another thread, heres the build:

Seems good overall (PvP/PvE).

AFAIK sorcerer isn’t really a min max build, which means you can’t compete with most of the meme build later.

I don’t understand why though because I’m not really interested in calculating it. Probably the hit count is too little.