Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Wl can survive in PvP?

Most people who complain about Sorcerer haven’t played one.

For PvP:

• Summon Familiar is very OP there, you only have to auto-attack your enemy and they will chase them down.

• Summoning causes VERY good damage at PvP, his attacks are not reduced that much by def.

• You can ride summoning to avoid most types of damage.

• Templeshooter’s XBOW is very OP if your enemy is CC’d

• All summons help you against AoE because they consume AoE attack ration from them with their AoE defense ratio.

The point is, most people choose CC classes as a Wizard for PvP, Sorcerer has a lot of hits and put up more than decent damage, has a good skillset for PvP, anyplace you leave Templeshooter holding is a place no enemy will come near.

1 Like

For those who arent aware. the orbs of the warlock count as “players” they aggro monsters and block missiles while not having hp. meaning they cannot be destroyed except by “using” them. probably a bug but thats how it is right now. have a w3e3warlock in our guild and he WRECKS everything. killed in a guildwar 5 of the other guild solo.

1 Like

STAHP, PLEASE! This is my dream build (Cryo 3 for DEF/CC, SMN for fuckin fun /Lock for DMG) and your making me towards it. All you said seems awesome because in PvP we dont care about SP uptime and stuff but… Will you have time to setup ur summons and shields before you are ROFLSTOMPED?

Yes, summons can actually be called much faster than you probably do, press summon button and jump afterwards, it cuts all animation time and you can already cast shield or summon anything else, it’s fast and you can do it while walking/kiting, it’s not like it have a cast bar or something.

Guild Wars is another situation, there you have a huge amount of players so of course all others will converge into making Wiz 3 > Ele 3 growing even further, people will lock enemies so you can melt them. Think about it, some dude casts Frosts Pillar or Gravity Pole and all you have to do is melt those dudes with Frost Cloud. Actually most players would be able to do that and the ones who made the real difference were the ones who stopped those players.

@Mr_Maunz

are you sure it blocks hits? I mean what kind of hits? Never heard of it and I like Warlock a lot so that would be good know.

1 Like

Are you a Sorc? Whats your build?

Off-Topic: are you from Brazil? I ask this because my name is Andre aswel lol

@Hideaki

Yes, I’m level 206 Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 atm, going Warlock next.

Yes, my name is André too hahaha

I saw you saing you only saw Warlocks at the tops, not sure if anyone answered it yet, but most of them are Cryo 2/3 > Kino 2/3 > Warlock, Warlock is pretty good for PvP.

Please kind sir, would you be as kind as to share that warlock’s item and skill build with us? :slight_smile: I’m sure your friend would be happy to help his fellow warlocks

1 Like

Oh I see, that seems pretty nice aswel.